Burrotaco

Rank 0

Contributor I

Austin, Tx
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Burrow
Bummed! Would love to go but we do Austin City Limits Fest as a vendor every year! Man maybe one year it will be in September or November!

NOTYO TACO

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Baird, Tx
Member #

When you registered di you get an e-mail reciept. I registered and payed, got a reference number, but never received a receipt.

Taco_Rojo_

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Robstown Texas
First Name
Jesus
Last Name
C
Member #

I missed last year does anyone know if the 4th is like a travel day? WIll there be classes or activities that day?

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
No sir. Wish I could.
Too far for me right now but at least the prices are right. I just found out there was a small gathering this week end at Payson AZ that was much closer but I'm not ready yet with my rig. Got some work done this last week and I will post later next week or after the first of the month.
Lanlubber

CCTX50

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Corpus Christi TEXAS
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Strasheim
Member #

Here is the tentative schedule of events for this year! These are subject to change and there are some classes we are actively trying to add. A final schedule of events will be posted as we get closer and one will be included when you arrive. Thank you folks! See you soon!

Texas Fall Outdoor Expo Schedule of Events
Friday 10-4-19
9:00 am Gates Open: Vendors Open to the Public – Food Court Opens
9:30 am to 10:30 am
First Aid Presentation – Regolith Medical (at presentation tent)

11:00 am to 12:00 am Medical Certification Overview for Outdoor Adventures: A comparison of the different options and levels available and how they apply to front country vs back country. - Jeremy O'Rarden (at presentation tent)

12:00 pm to 1:00 pm VENDORS SHUT DOWN – NO CLASSES/PRESENTATIONS
1:30 pm to 2:30 pm Route Planning and GAIA GPS Presentation – Matt Pfeifer & Jason Wellman, Terra Firma Roamers – Sponsored by GAIA GPS
3:00 pm – 4:00 pm TBD

5:00 pm Vendor Booths & Food Courts Close for the day
“Mappy Hour” – bring out your maps, trip logs, questions and your favorite beverage to discuss routes, locations, and stories (middle of vendor area)

Saturday 10-5-19
9:00 am Gates Open: Vendors Open to the Public – Food Court Opens
9:15 am to 9:45 am
Camp Coffee Contest – turn in is 9:15 am at presentation tent

10:00 am to 11:00 am Tread Lightly! Presentation – Mike Leary (under the trees near entrance to vendor row)
11:15 am to 12:00 pm Comms Overview: From CB to PLB, an overview of the most common platforms used in overlanding and outdoor adventuring and how to select the right one for your family. - Jeremy O'Rarden (at presentation tent)
12:00pm to 1:00pm VENDORS SHUT DOWN – NO CLASSES/PRESENTATIONS
1:00 pm to 3:00 pm Vehicle Recover Course - Advanced - Joey Pitts, Pitts4x4Co. *This is a closed presentation available by sign up only. Will be away from main area. Please see TAO booth for information day of.
2:30 pm to 3:30 pm Open
4:00 pm to 4:30 pm Dutch Oven Cook-Off Contest – turn in at 4:00 pm at presentation tent
5:00 pm VENDORS SHUT DOWN
5:15 pm Gear Swap Meet – at presentation tent

*There are no organized events scheduled for Sunday nor will the booths be open.

#LiveLifeOutside #overlandfam #overlandintexas

Texassailor

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Austin, TX
Member #

What is the cost at the gate? I visited the site yesterday and the pre-registration option is gone . . . I assume the price was listed on these pages that are no longer there.

Wilson123

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Rowlett, TX, USA
First Name
Carol
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

What is the cost at the gate? I visited the site yesterday and the pre-registration option is gone . . . I assume the price was listed on these pages that are no longer there.
We paid $16 a person (anyone over 9 yoa) at registration. Not sure if different at the gate