Rank VI

Member III

Hunt county, TX, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Anyone know whats happened to the expo? a few months ago there was info for the 2019 show, i just looked at their info due to being bored and noticed they now are only showing past events. Did this get canceled? Are they moving it? Whats happened?

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

There is still info on their FB page. As of a week ago they responded to someone on their post about going and that they may have a volunteer program this year.

Reactions: ❤️Lovey❤️

Boostpowered

Rank VI

Member III

Hunt county, TX, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Davis
Member #

I just looked at the fb page the event info was last year. That latest post on 1st is a joke about mallcrawlers. I see nothing about this years event.

Boostpowered

Rank VI

Member III

Hunt county, TX, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Davis
Member #

If it is going to happen they need to get it planned and release the event calender for this year, they arent leaving much time for all of us to make plans and arrangements to go, i need to find someone to feed and water my livestock and barn cats if we go. I can imagine other folks need to have some advance notice to get all their ducks in a row also, like taking thursday and or friday off work to make the drive down, find babysitter, etc.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Just checked their website and still no information about this year. Oct 5 is the first Sat of the month. Maybe we can do a Central Texas trip as the meet for Oct.

Laud

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Southeast Arlington TX
First Name
Laud
Last Name
Maroney
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
-KG5QHC-
Service Branch
Air Force and Army
Get registered, it really helps with in-processing.