Launch Member

Advocate II

Waxahachie, TX, USA
First Name
William
Last Name
Hillier
Member #

It was a blast for sure! The venue was big, the folks participating were a ton of fun.
Lots of great rigs to drool over and like Laud said, the vendors were great.
20171013_160131.jpg 20171014_151114.jpg 20171015_075125.jpg

texasavidoutdoors

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Austin, Texas
Member #

Alright friends! It's that time again! We are counting down the months until this year's Fall Outdoor Expo! This year's dates are October 12th - 14th. It will be held at the same place - Oxford Ranch Campgrounds in Llano Texas. This year we do have online registration and it is available at www.texasavidoutdoors.com. Expect the same kind of experience this year as last - great vendors, classes and presentations, amazing people! We have some great vendors already committed and more great ones to come as well as some really great speakers lined up! Mark your calendars, tell your friends, put in for vacation and #cometotexas!

CCTX50

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Corpus Christi TEXAS
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Strasheim
Member #

Where is everyone coming from. I'll be driving up from Corpus Christi. My first time to this event.

OffPath

Rank 0

Traveler I

Texas
When do the gates close of Friday? I can't leave (from DFW) until after work.

Also, is anyone planning to hit some trails or the Hidden Falls Adventure Park?

BubbaP

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Midlothian, TX
Member #

Heading down from DFW Friday morning. Should be there early afternoon. Anybody besides Laud heading down from DFW?

Hybrid_Offroad

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

San Antonio, TX
Member #

I'll be leaving Arlington roughly 7:30 - 8am in order to meet Jeremy Keenan from Keenan Offroad Fabrication in Glen Rose Square at 9am. From there we are going to work our way to the campgrounds.
If anyone wants to join us, meet us there or let me know if you'll be somewhere along the way. (You can also find me on FB as TXpedition)

On another note, if anyone enjoys a good cigar and adult beverages, come find my campsite and we can sit around the campfire smoking and BS'sing around 7pm-ish on Friday night.
Cigars check. Ligher check. Cutter check. Definitely in.