Launch Member

Contributor III

Knoxville, TN
First Name
Corbin
Last Name
Loveless
Member #

New to overland bound and looking for some adventure in Tennessee/Arkansas/North Carolina area. If anyone knows a good trail or spot for mild trail riding/camping please let me know.

IMG_0827.JPG

Reactions: Kent R and TerryD

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New to overland bound and looking for some adventure in Tennessee/Arkansas/North Carolina area. If anyone knows a good trail or spot for mild trail riding/camping please let me know.

View attachment 79428
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

Reactions: LandCruiser901

Lucky2Balive

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member II

Knoxville, TN, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Robertson
Member #

There are 2 great off-road parks around me in East Tennessee blue ridge and windrock part with camping around them both

LandCruiser901

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Knoxville, TN
First Name
Corbin
Last Name
Loveless
Member #

There are 2 great off-road parks around me in East Tennessee blue ridge and windrock part with camping around them both
Awesome! I am planning a trip with my buddy now.

What’re the names of these trails/campsites? Is there a website? And are these mild enough to make it without a ton of off road experience and a limited 4Runner?

-Yeti-

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville, TN, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
M
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N4MAL
Awesome! I am planning a trip with my buddy now.

What’re the names of these trails/campsites? Is there a website? And are these mild enough to make it without a ton of off road experience and a limited 4Runner?
Windrock Park is in Eastern Tennessee and is perfect for all levels. Stay on the green and blue trails and you'll be in good shape.

Lucky2Balive

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member II

Knoxville, TN, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Robertson
Member #

Yes website and store at the bottom of the mountain. Anything from gravel trails too rock crawling there is and overlook that you must see and the windmill you can get a map at the store at the bottom