Rank VI

Traveler II

Chattanooga, TN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Buttress
Member #

BunduTec BunduTop Electric roof top tent. Standard size of 82” x 53”. I’ve had the tent 3 years and it’s been been perfect. 4” thick high density foam mattress so you won’t sink through to the bottom.

Comes with 2 interior fans already built it for air circulation as well as a center light. I replaced the original push bottom light with a KC cyclone light about a year ago. Inside the tent is also two USB outlets as well as a 12v plug perfect for a heated blanket.

I’ve had every tent option imaginable and this has been by far the best. 30 seconds to open the tent and 30 seconds to close it with the electric winch inside. Makes putting it away in the cold very easy and no climbing all over the vehicle.

I’m looking for $3,000 but price is negotiable within reason. These tents start at $4510 today and there can be a wait with shipments coming over from South Africa. Will to deliver within reason. I’m not well versed in the installation so I won’t be any help there.

Also has a 200W flexible renogy solar panel on top. Willing to throw in a 40amp renogy solar controller as well free.

Attachments