Stephen
Last Name
Fry
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4VYV
Service Branch
Air Force / Army
I have two routes of thought with our camp kitchen setup on the al-cab canopy camper on the gladiator.

1. Using an expedition essentials EXO Table on the rear door with the two burner Partner stove
- I think this is a great option for when I am out by myself or for when we are on the move. Pro: Quick setup and take down Con: limits type of cooking, no complete kitchen setup, no real table to eat off of.

2. Tembo Tusk Skottle /IGT Adapter and Snowpeak Iron Grill Table with the BBQ Box. Can add table and other things to it. Pros: Completely Modular, allowing a variety of setup depending on the use. IE can have the cookset up mentioned dual unit standing to cook at along with a prep area, and a cleanup area, and a lower dining table one can sit down in. As well as addition of various cooking setups. Con: depending on setup can be a burden to setup. Price is a definite con when going all out on the snowpeak, can be difficult with small setups to store these items. I am thinking of having a aluminum storage area made in the void between the Gladiator and the Alu-Cab Canopy Camper. Id go with a table and the two unit standing cook top.

First I am looking for other suggestions or ideas. Anyone happen to have a contact at Snowpeak that might help with our Stop Veteran Suicide project.

Secondly looking for suggestions for durable cook and dinnerwear. Like the snowpeak stuff and even the dometics newer offerings, but they only make cups right now. Frontrunner had a cool kitchen utensil and cookwear roll.

We are really open to ideas here as we are still working this out and install for the camper will be at least 1-2 months out from now. Id rather find something that gits my expectations as I have used all sorts of items and all with hard use have all but failed me except for the snowpeak stuff I have in titanium.