Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
Getting both vehicles paid off tomorrow and paying up 6mos of insurance. Trying to get ready to go out of work for a month for a hernia surgery. Trying to get ahead on some bills so we don't have to stress savings and can cover my wife's summer semester out of there.

Reactions: Steve and badmnky

badmnky

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

PNW E. WA
Member #

I ordered the ARB dual compressor, and bought some used Rubicon wheels so I can have summer and winter rims, as well as plasti-dip the "new" rims black, no use wreaking expensive black rims when I can just paint a set I paid $250 for.

Posted via mobile. OB# 3459

offroadohio

Rank IV

Advocate II

I don't mind giving the government an interest-free loan because I have terrible spending habits and if they were not taking the money out of my check I would blow it on a Big Mac or something.

This year's return will be going to or paying off one of my high interest loans. I don't get enough to pay it off but I will put a substantial dent in my total payoff, once I get it paid off it will free up $400 a month

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Reactions: The other Sean

Big E

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Morganton, NC
Member #

A little bit on the truck. Getting ready for summer trip. Need Jerry can and holder, PLB for emergency, spare parts to take along. If the allowence covers a little each month and taxes back we can make it. If I'm lucky new straps a a skid for the fuel tank. We'll see.

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

wow its rather depressing to read this thread lol so many people owing money.
well for me im paying off my jeep, paying off a personal loan and half of my credit card
oh and also bought all this, I love tax season!!!!

Iro 4 inch short arm lift

Upper a arm spacer from iro

Iro tcase skid

Core 4x4 tier 1 adjustable control arms in charcoal color

Pro comp 52 series 15x8 3.75bs rims

33/12.50/15 general grabber x3s (the 10.50s were out of stock) wish these had the red lettering on em tho :/

Reactions: Ironhide Fx4

boehml

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

British Columbia
First Name
Liam
Last Name
-
Member #

I don't ever get any money back. I make sure I owe nothing before April, otherwise I could end up paying a lot to the government in my tax bracket. I do get a bonus in April, which I'll probably use some of to get an AEV rear tire carrier.