Houston County, TX, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Husted
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4ZYZ
So my system has all switches on yellow wire and the branch circuits on different colors. Just a preference thing but as far as keeping up with them, no need to as they are in a bundle and terminated to a multipin connector. Switch 1 goes to pin 1, etc. I do have label printers but labels really aren't needed if you document the work and colors. Do you see manufacturer wire tags in your rigs? My tundra has none....
I was trying to find the bezel. Did you custom make that part or is that on the site you mentioned?

HazMatt79

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member III

Houston County, TX, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Husted
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4ZYZ
Dude, I dont care, go for it. I already have a relay / fuse block done. It was all pretty easy except going through the firewall.View attachment 129781View attachment 129782
By the way, had I not already purchased the Blue Sea distro block, I probably would have done what you have here. It's organized, and I am being very particular about organizing my wires on my build. In fact, I bought this wire loom and it's working great. Not sure if you have already ran all your wires.

22Echo

Rank III
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Cedar Hill, TX 75104, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Wicker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5BDT
By the way, had I not already purchased the Blue Sea distro block, I probably would have done what you have here. It's organized, and I am being very particular about organizing my wires on my build. In fact, I bought this wire loom and it's working great. Not sure if you have already ran all your wires.
Yup! Love that stuff; use it in my day job. Decided not to here because it tends to cost more and I dont have enough data to confirm its heat resistance. Not to mention that my loom looks like OEM stuff.

Reactions: HazMatt79