Swiss+Link aluminum cases

• HTML tutorial

LOCO

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Oklahoma
Member #

A little over a year on from your original post. Can you share any experiences on these cases. I just purchased one, and considering a second for storage in the back of my Tacoma. Thank you in advance.

Cheers,

B_C
How do you like the case?

Big_Country

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Clearwater, Florida
Member #

Actually picked up a pair of the medium size Swiss-Link Cases. Quality construction, lightweight, and tough. They have the top corner reinforcements like the Alu-Box cases, silicone seal, and nice latches. These will be the primary storage containers for larger items, and dry goods in the back of my Tacoma. Also have some Frontrunner Wolf Packs that will serve as chuck box, and holders for tools, recovery gear, and misc items.

Cheers,

BC

Reactions: LOCO

OnlyTaco

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Castro Valley CA
Member #

I’m considering a couple of these, anybody have pics of them side by side on a roof rack? The medium size. Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Big_Country

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Clearwater, Florida
Member #

The mediums are a little too tall in my opinion, probably too much wind drag. of course it is all relative. I also picked up a couple Zarges cases off of eBay, search for "NIB Surplus Zarges K420 380033 Aluminum Case". Shorter, but slightly longer and wider. Took measurements, they will fit side by side (openings to the sides) on the rear 2/3 of the Prinsu rack on my Tacoma. Much less expensive than the Swiss-Link cases too. I will be mounting then barges to the roof rack, and the Swiss's will be in the bed of the truck when I eventually get the bed cap.

Cheers,

B_C

Reactions: LOCO