Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Hello all, Travis here. Been on the fence for nearly a year about joining, but finally did. Requested access to the FB Willamette Valley group also. Looking forward to meeting up with others
Welcome! Make sure to check out the Rally Point system for events and meetups. There is also a larger FB page for the region, that you might consider joining. @Roy & Kristin Zirpoli are the local Member Rep in the Willamette Valley area and always have something planned. If you need anything feel free to PM me or hit me up on the forums at @Gabriel Bozeman

Cheers!
Gabe Bozeman
NW Member Rep

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Hello all, Travis here. Been on the fence for nearly a year about joining, but finally did. Requested access to the FB Willamette Valley group also. Looking forward to meeting up with others
Welcome! Make sure to check out the Rally Point system for events and meetups. There is also a larger FB page for the region, that you might consider joining. @Roy & Kristin Zirpoli are the local Member Rep in the Willamette Valley area and always have something planned. If you need anything feel free to PM me or hit me up on the forums at @Gabriel Bozeman

Cheers!
Gabe Bozeman
NW Member Rep