• HTML tutorial

Enthusiast III

Grand Falls-Windsor, NL, Canada
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Adams
c

Oh that was for sure the golden age of Honda. I owned a 98 Civic hatch back stick shift and dang was that car fun to drive.
My prayers have been answered. The integra is revived for 2023! I am going to be the first to be placing the order for a RED (if available) 6 speed manual. BRING IT ON!.

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

My prayers have been answered. The integra is revived for 2023! I am going to be the first to be placing the order for a RED (if available) 6 speed manual. BRING IT ON!.
Saweet! If it's anything like the new civic type-R, you're in for a treat. Be sure to post pics in the Member Rides thread! :D

Reactions: Luis Merlo

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

They are going on sale mid next year, there is supposed to be a Type S version. My last integra was a SE, but I had the Type R suspension wheels and bracing on it, plus a modified Jackson Racing supercharger. No need for Vtec with that one! 300 whp.
That thing probably hauled @$$. Nothing like an itty bitty car with a bucket o' horse powers! I hope the new ones still have the crisp, well defined shifts of the old ones. I always loved the feel of the manual transmission in the civic, but recently I had to drive a loaner car, a newish Ford Fusion sedan with a manual, and the shifts felt so... squishy! Just very vague and mushy compared to my old civic.

Lindenwood

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

New Mexico
First Name
Jay
Last Name
M
Member #

Polish_20211026_052929754.jpg

As I find myself offroad less and less, and road tripping with my family more and more, I am slowly building more of a street-oriented vehicle out of my Rav. I Still have the hitch, and still have my gear to sleep inside it and such, but I have since lowered it below stock and put on beefier Anti-sway bars for better highway stability.

Of note, due to the 30.5" Tires, it still has a hair over 7" of ground clearance.

Also of note, compared to having the roof boxes, I now get about 30-31mpg on the highway rather than 24-25.

Enthusiast III

First Name
Steve
Last Name
Adams
That thing probably hauled @$$. Nothing like an itty bitty car with a bucket o' horse powers! I hope the new ones still have the crisp, well defined shifts of the old ones. I always loved the feel of the manual transmission in the civic, but recently I had to drive a loaner car, a newish Ford Fusion sedan with a manual, and the shifts felt so... squishy! Just very vague and mushy compared to my old civic.
Why yes it did. I was low 12's in the 1/4 but that does not tell the whole story. The lightweight car, with good power made it un catchable in the twisties. This is an exact copy of my integra build on the outside. I had the gunmetal type R wheels.

I sold it to my friend and bought a 2002 subaru Legacy GT which I promptly installed a twin turbo system and dialed that to 400 whp. Even the auto trans in the car liked the power.

This is what that car looked like. The only difference was mine had the pink/silver STI pin stripe up the side and never had a front plate.

Enthusiast III

First Name
Steve
Last Name
Adams
View attachment 215764

As I find myself offroad less and less, and road tripping with my family more and more, I am slowly building more of a street-oriented vehicle out of my Rav. I Still have the hitch, and still have my gear to sleep inside it and such, but I have since lowered it below stock and put on beefier Anti-sway bars for better highway stability.

Of note, due to the 30.5" Tires, it still has a hair over 7" of ground clearance.

Also of note, compared to having the roof boxes, I now get about 30-31mpg on the highway rather than 24-25.
I get your reasoning 100 percent. But the before picture looks sooooooo much cooler! ha ha.

Reactions: Lindenwood

Mid State Overland

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Little Falls, Minnesota
First Name
David
Last Name
Finch
Hey Guys! Just starting to build out my '21 Renegade TH. I've got the FrontRunner Slimline II, upgraded wheels & tires, Valkyrie skid plates, Awning and started the electrical accessory wiring 'backbone'. Just finished adding a couple of Baja Designs recessed lights to my liftgate for day & evening lighting. I mostly play in Northern Minnesota, but will get out West on the ERT eventually.

View attachment 211975

View attachment 211978

View attachment 211976

View attachment 211979

We need to get together sometime and head to Northern Minnesota, I live in Little Falls MN and also run one of the smaller Jeeps.IMG-3146.jpgIMG_0922.JPG

Enthusiast III

First Name
Steve
Last Name
Adams
Well, I have had intermittant issues with shimmy and vibrations for a couple of years with the pat. Finally figured out it was the control arm bushings. It was causing choppy wear on the front of the rig, my rear has sagged so much that the rear tires look like a female dog taking a piss. We have tried countless balancing, tires etc to stop the shimmy and it was the bushings all along. Now, I have bunch of new stuff ordered to get the pat back in the game THANKFULLY! We are super excited to have a new and improved patriot for this summer.

Enthusiast III

First Name
Steve
Last Name
Adams
Further update: We have a fully functioning Patriot again! The AT3Ws are awesome tires in my preliminary on road driving. They are very light....6 lbs lighter than the Kumho AT51 that were on it before. Suspenion has no squeaks or clunks anymore and it drives like a new rig. Going to install the hitch on my next day off. Then we can camp!

Enthusiast III

First Name
Steve
Last Name
Adams
Figured I would give an update on how the AT3W are. The short answer...AWESOME. They handle great, are quiet, take rain like a champ and provide grip on dirt roads etc. Overall the best tire I have had on the patriot yet. They are probably the only tire I will buy now for my adventure rigs. They are well worth it. Gas milage has increased with everything fixed up too. Previously we were getting 12/13 l/100 kms. my last calculations, for 3 tanks is 10/100km Thats a good increase, and the jeep just runs great!.

Enthusiast III

First Name
Steve
Last Name
Adams
A little inspiration for those needing it...
View attachment 209507
Still around? I just found a 2004 escape in NL with 85,000 kms on it. Got the 4wd switch and a manik brush guard too. Waiting for exterior pics. Maybe my second ride. I am looking for something cheap and I know I like how the escape drives, but mine was a crap patch job before. Hopefully, this one is solid.

Reactions: coffenut