Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Romulus, MI, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Peterson
Member #

I'm looking for a couple suggestions on a good shop I could call and ask about Toyota suspensions. I'm in Michigan and understandably up here they all seem to focus on the big three automakers. Good people who are good at what they do buy just don't seem as up to speed on Toyotas and what might be my best approach suspension wise for overlanding.
Thanks

Inspiration overland

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Bourbonnais, IL, USA
Member #

Dominant Motorsports just outside of Chicago has done a bunch of Toyotas and can tell you what works and more importantly what you don't need. 815-485-1328. He's a good friend and has done all of my work for all my wheeling days.

Reactions: Xiggi

Boort

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Colorado
Member #

@Xiggi

I'm looking for a couple suggestions on a good shop I could call and ask about Toyota suspensions. I'm in Michigan and understandably up here they all seem to focus on the big three automakers. Good people who are good at what they do buy just don't seem as up to speed on Toyotas and what might be my best approach suspension wise for overlanding.
Thanks
A bit far from you, but I had a great experience this past spring working with Ben Swain and the team at Slee Offroad ( 1-888-4X4-SLEE info@sleeoffroad.com ).

Boort

Reactions: Xiggi