Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Since the COVID Pandemic is spreading a crossed the globe, we here at Overland Bound are encouraging “Shelter In Place” and “Social Distancing” practices.

Myself and the rest of the Northwest Overland Bound Representative Team have come up with a solution:

Sunday Night Conference Call

I hope everyone is Practicing “Social Distancing” and fallowing your community guidelines regarding “Sheltering In Place”.

I know with the changing weather and most places in the Northwest seeing the snow lines receding; we are anxiously awaiting spring and the adventures that come with the changing season. Regrettably however we aren’t able to host public gatherings and traveling isn’t encouraged. We (the Overland Bound Member Representative Team) have been brainstorming the past week to help fight the cabin fever. We have come up with a solution that we hope will be fun, entertaining, and educational.

Let me introduce to you all the Northwest Sunday Night Conference Call. Every Sunday for the month of April (or until we are allowed to gather again face to face) we will be having a Conference Call where we can get a chance to meet the Member Representatives in their area, learn about various topics regarding Overlanding, and hopefully have something to look forward to each week.

Each weeks topics will be amended below.

1st Sunday- Host Mike Rose @M Rose NW Director
Overlanding Electronic Device Q&A

2nd Sunday- Host David Hopkins @David H Southern Idaho Member Representative
Coms

3rd Sunday- Host Steve Marchiando @Sandpoint Steve Inland Northwest Member Representative
Trip Planning- How to use the “Free” tools we have available to plan an off grid trip

4th Sunday- Host Gary Cloud @Big G Southern Oregon

5th Sunday- Host as needed

We will be using www.FreeConferenceCall.com for the platform to launch our calls. Best to use a pc or smart device if you can so we can share presentations.

Dial-in number (US): (605) 472-5383

Access code: 586895#

International dial-in numbers: FreeConferenceCall.com

Online meeting ID: stevemarchiando

Join the online meeting: FreeConferenceCall.com

If you have any ideas for content or want to be a host please contact your closest Member Representative. The Northwest Member Representative Team is:

Mike Rose @M Rose Northwest Director

David Hopkins @David H Southern Idaho

Gabriel Bozeman @Gabriel Bozeman Western Washington

Gary Cloud @Big G Southern Oregon

Marek Dodson @beyondthepavement Alaska

Marty S. @Munga Brown Oregon Coast

Michael Denison @PNW EXPLR Eastern Washington

Stay Safe, Stay Well, Hope to talk to each and every one of you soon

Mike Rose

NW Director

Overland Bound1933EFCD-6F94-4033-9E47-D96FB3B88EF2.jpeg

Last edited:

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
@Gabriel Bozeman is hosting his monthly event via Zoom.

Topic: OB NW Video Call
Time: Apr 3, 2020 06:30 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 110 865 279
Password: OB-NW-WA

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
Since the COVID Pandemic is spreading a crossed the globe, we here at Overland Bound are encouraging “Shelter In Place” and “Social Distancing” practices.

Myself and the rest of the Northwest Overland Bound Representative Team have come up with a solution:

Sunday Night Conference Call

I hope everyone is Practicing “Social Distancing” and fallowing your community guidelines regarding “Sheltering In Place”.

I know with the changing weather and most places in the Northwest seeing the snow lines receding; we are anxiously awaiting spring and the adventures that come with the changing season. Regrettably however we aren’t able to host public gatherings and traveling isn’t encouraged. We (the Overland Bound Member Representative Team) have been brainstorming the past week to help fight the cabin fever. We have come up with a solution that we hope will be fun, entertaining, and educational.

Let me introduce to you all the Northwest Sunday Night Conference Call. Every Sunday for the month of April (or until we are allowed to gather again face to face) we will be having a Conference Call where we can get a chance to meet the Member Representatives in their area, learn about various topics regarding Overlanding, and hopefully have something to look forward to each week.

Each weeks topics will be amended below.

1st Sunday- Host Mike Rose @M Rose NW Director

2nd Sunday- Host David Hopkins @David H Southern Idaho Member Representative

3rd Sunday- Host Steve Marchiando @Sandpoint Steve Inland Northwest Member Representative

4th Sunday- Host Gary Cloud @Big G Southern Oregon

5th Sunday- Host as needed

We will be using www.FreeConferenceCall.com for the platform to launch our calls. Best to use a pc or smart device if you can so we can share presentations.

Dial-in number (US): (605) 472-5383

Access code: 586895#

International dial-in numbers: FreeConferenceCall.com

Online meeting ID: stevemarchiando

Join the online meeting: FreeConferenceCall.com

If you have any ideas for content or want to be a host please contact your closest Member Representative. The Northwest Member Representative Team is:

Mike Rose @M Rose Northwest Director

David Hopkins @David H Southern Idaho

Gabriel Bozeman @Gabriel Bozeman Western Washington

Gary Cloud @Big G Southern Oregon

Marek Dodson @beyondthepavement Alaska

Marty S. @Munga Brown Oregon Coast

Michael Denison @PNW EXPLR Eastern Washington

Stay Safe, Stay Well, Hope to talk to each and every one of you soon

Mike Rose

NW Director

Overland BoundView attachment 146818.
We are already planing on participating in Gabe's virtual meetup Friday. Great idea to have the conference calls on Sundays, Like the rotating host. We will see if we can attend. I work from home already, and now Michelle is doing most of here work from home, we attend soooo many online meetings for work, would be nice to do one for fun, Especially since we don't get to have any one over for drinks and cards against humanity anymore..lol

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
We are already planing on participating in Gabe's virtual meetup Friday. Great idea to have the conference calls on Sundays, Like the rotating host. We will see if we can attend. I work from home already, and now Michelle is doing most of here work from home, we attend soooo many online meetings for work, would be nice to do one for fun, Especially since we don't get to have any one over for drinks and cards against humanity anymore..lol
Ohh man no more cards against humanity... a few from church used to gather at my folks place and play way into the night.

We would love to have you if it all works out for you and Michelle.