Hamilton County, Indiana, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Barker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD9SWP
The Badlands Off Road Park is 1400+ acres of multi-directional, diverse terrain including sand dunes, wooded trails, gravel, streams, mud, and rocks. They have trails and terrain that can challenge the most experienced riders & drivers and they have trails perfect for the casual drivers and the beginners. It's a good place to shake down your rig before that winter run, and maybe get in some real world recovery practice. Camping is available the night prior to the event. Fees do apply, and flags are required.

Reactions: Neal A. Tew

the4burgetts

Rank V

Explorer I

Columbus, OH, USA
First Name
Echo
Last Name
Burgett
Member #

The Badlands Off Road Park is 1400+ acres of multi-directional, diverse terrain including sand dunes, wooded trails, gravel, streams, mud, and rocks. They have trails and terrain that can challenge the most experienced riders & drivers and we have trails perfect for the casual drivers and the beginners. It's a good place to shake down your rig before that winter run, and maybe get in some real world recovery practice. Camping is available the night prior to the event. Fees do apply, and flags are required.

Hi, I’m interested in attending but it says the limit has been met although I don’t even see an attendee list