• HTML tutorial

Ingvarhh

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ålvundeid, Norge
Member #

hi overlanders :)

ok so now the route for the summer holiday 2018 is almost complete.

Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Austria, Czech Republic (Hungary, Ukraine), Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland, Norway

anyone who has any suggestions on what to experience and have coordinates for nice camp spots? :)

Also wonder if there are any countries you have to be careful with free camping and other things?

Joey83

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Joachim
Last Name
Sandven
Member #

Damn, that's quite the trip, but I guess your rig is more than capable for it. ;)

Ingvarhh

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ålvundeid, Norge
Member #

yes :)
will be around 3 weeks on the road. The rig is standing at Arctic Trucks now for reconstruction :)
and I will buy the alu-cab hardtop and tent in spring time. And a ful service

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Hello,

Instead of telling you all, I think it is way more fun to join you through the Dutch part of your travel, if possible. I can show you around for a day or two if you like.

Reactions: Ingvarhh

Ingvarhh

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ålvundeid, Norge
Member #

Hello,

Instead of telling you all, I think it is way more fun to join you through the Dutch part of your travel, if possible. I can show you around for a day or two if you like.
that sounds good, we do not have any dates or special plans yet so we can keep in touch in spring and summer, thanks :)

GEO_Fabi.Mhlr

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Radolfzell, Germany
First Name
Fabian
Last Name
Mahler
Member #

Hey Ingvarhh,

I'm currently planning a similar Trip around the Baltic Sea. So far the Trans Europan Trail helped me a lot. It's made for Motorcyclists but works also for 4x4s.
Maybe we can exchange routes to see what you or me miss.

Greetings
Fabian

blackntan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
yes :)
will be around 3 weeks on the road. The rig is standing at Arctic Trucks now for reconstruction :)
and I will buy the alu-cab hardtop and tent in spring time. And a ful service
Can you post a report on alu -cab. As soon as you have completed your trip would be good to get an independent assesment OVERLANDING ENVY :wink:

Reactions: Ingvarhh

Ingvarhh

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ålvundeid, Norge
Member #

Hey Ingvarhh,

I'm currently planning a similar Trip around the Baltic Sea. So far the Trans Europan Trail helped me a lot. It's made for Motorcyclists but works also for 4x4s.
Maybe we can exchange routes to see what you or me miss.

Greetings
Fabian
The route is not ready yet, but try to share it as soon as it gets ready :)

Ingvarhh

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ålvundeid, Norge
Member #

Can you post a report on alu -cab. As soon as you have completed your trip would be good to get an independent assesment OVERLANDING ENVY :wink:
I will do that :) know someone who has used the alu-cab tent for a while now that seems very satisfied, except that it's very heavy

Ingvarhh

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ålvundeid, Norge
Member #

Hello,

Our original plan went into the sink when one driver got sick. so we have to postpone the trip to another time.

So now it's 1 week to departure and we have no plans!
If you still have the desire and opportunity, it would have been nice to be shown around a bit :)

We arrive in Denmark on June 19th and we will spend the evening driving through Denmark

Ingvarhh

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ålvundeid, Norge
Member #

have had 17 nights in the alu-cab tents now :)
and I am very pleased,
camp setup is a dream, 2 min. and everything is up.
There are a few problems.
It can get very moist under the mattress, but this is solved with a moisture pad or a spring system.
otherwise it seems that the paint is of a poor quality and begin to loosen.0938B129-C91A-483C-BDC9-FC289082F962.jpeg
A3EF0A36-035A-4E94-BA54-DD4CFCA98CD2.jpeg