summer 2018 expedition

• HTML tutorial

Andrew24

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

GTA Ontario
Member #

Hey all, since november ive been planning a weekish long trip through north eastern ontario (between sudbury and timmins) would just like to share the google earth file with you all and extend and invitation if any of you would like to come along.

Route is a work in progress so any help would be graciously received, pic of my truck just cuz i like to look at it :grimacing:IMG_8424 (1).JPG

Attachments

Hosemonkey143

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Bradford, Ontario
First Name
Peter
Last Name
Brouwer
Member #

Hey all, since november ive been planning a weekish long trip through north eastern ontario (between sudbury and timmins) would just like to share the google earth file with you all and extend and invitation if any of you would like to come along.

Route is a work in progress so any help would be graciously received, pic of my truck just cuz i like to look at it :grimacing:View attachment 46727
This sounds fantastic. Did you have a rough date in mind?

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: chrishesselden

Andrew24

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

GTA Ontario
Member #

when would everyone like to do this? i started a new job in early March, so now im leaning late august. maybe a bit earlier, lets hear your input guys!

Andrew24

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

GTA Ontario
Member #

hey guys, sorry for the long delay in posts. I was unable to get away this summer, with my new job and trying to save for my multi engine IFR for my pilots license and a subsequent move north the expedition was unable to proceed. truck build has also stalled, such is life though right?