Enthusiast II

Phoenix, Arizona
First Name
Jon
Last Name
Sauber
Member #

Good evening overlanders!
I haven’t been active in quite some time but curious after the growth over the years if there are any other OB members using Subaru’s in the community.
I drive a 2001 Subaru Forester L
Currently running 1 5/8” lift
Toyo Open Country AT2
1” whee spacers
Primitive Racing skid plate
4EAT transmission

Attachments

Guribe

Rank V

Off-Road Ranger I

Pine Grove ca
First Name
Gilbert
Last Name
Uribe
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
CB channel 17
Good evening overlanders!
I haven’t been active in quite some time but curious after the growth over the years if there are any other OB members using Subaru’s in the community.
I drive a 2001 Subaru Forester L

Nice I loved my 2002 outback I took that thing in some crazy places
Currently running 1 5/8” lift
Toyo Open Country AT2
1” whee spacers
Primitive Racing skid plate
4EAT transmission

Silvaback

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Englewood, NJ, USA
First Name
Stefan
Last Name
Silva
Awesome treks man. How do you like the CVT during hill climbs?
Thanks! The CVT in the crosstrek didn't know what to do with itself on hills. Mainly because of the bigger tires and the underpowered motor. The Outback is great, the 3.6 and High-torque CVT are wonderful. The 3.6 doesn't seem to care what you do to the vehicle, you step on the pedal and it goes. Huge difference in the two vehicles.

Reactions: Baipin

The Roach ...

Rank IV

Member III

Frisco, TX, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
V
Member #

be careful withe the wheel spacers.. when we use them (rarely). we torque them in with loctite to keep them from walking. try it.. it sucks to take off later. but better than getting screwed on the trial.

OverlandGF8

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Phoenix, Arizona
First Name
Jon
Last Name
Sauber
Member #

Love the set up! Looks great? What struts and springs are you running?
Thanks for the like. Stock struts with stock ht. King Springs. Suspension also has a 2" ADF lift that was installed in 2017. In my signature is a link to the build of my Outback.
I assumed that was the lift formation but I always like to ask for confirmation. I love Patrick Anderson, great guy and amazing products. It’s been fantastic watching that business grow over the past 4 years!