Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Stillwater, OK, USA
First Name
Olen
Last Name
Weaver
Member #

I was looking to do some shopping on the OB store and I'm not seeing any member discounts. I am logged in with the same email address I have for my OB membership. When I add something to my cart, it adds at the full listed price, which is the same as I've found elsewhere online. I tried entering my OB member number as a discount code, but that doesn't work either. Am I doing something wrong? Or are the discounts only at certain times for certain items? It's okay if so. I just didn't want to miss out on a discount if it were available.

Thanks for your help!

Last edited by a moderator:

DavidL

Rank IV
Mod Team

Enthusiast III

Modesto, CA, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
L
Member #

Hi, Olen:

Are you logging into the store with a password? There is a separate account required to get member discounts. Once you log in to the store, the price will be automatically adjusted. Shoot me an email support@overlandbound.com and we will make sure that you're set up.

Olen

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Stillwater, OK, USA
First Name
Olen
Last Name
Weaver
Member #

I do log in to the store with a password using the same email account for OB. When I log in, it shows my subscription to OB also. Am I understanding you correctly that I need another store login, separate from the store login I used when I paid for my OB membership? Do a create a new store account and enter my OB member number somewhere? Thank you for helping me out with this.

DavidL

Rank IV
Mod Team

Enthusiast III

Modesto, CA, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
L
Member #

I do log in to the store with a password using the same email account for OB. When I log in, it shows my subscription to OB also. Am I understanding you correctly that I need another store login, separate from the store login I used when I paid for my OB membership? Do a create a new store account and enter my OB member number somewhere? Thank you for helping me out with this.
I have found your account. There was a missing member tag in the store database. Updating these was manual and it looks like some were missed. Log back in and let me know if the prices change.

Reactions: OTH Overland