Galt, California
First Name
Markus
Last Name
Fowler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6DZM
If you are interested in getting your license in a day and then your radio for the holidays, then go to w6sf.org. The Stockon Delta Amateur Radio Club is putting on Cram/Test day on 11 December. You will need to fill the application on ham cram page (there is a link). They are discouraging walking due to the COVID guidelines. The page still has October list but on tonights net I had it confirmed that December was on. you will need a FRN to complete the application, which you can get on the FCC website.

Good luck

V/R

Last edited:

Kozysnack

Rank VII
Investor

Expedition Master I

Austin, Travis County, Texas, United States
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRNX949 is my GMRS, haven't taken my test yet but working on the HAM
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
first time in 30 years that I wish I still lived in Stockton, LOL. I went to Tokay and Delta.

Offroadtails

Rank VI
Launch Member

Steward I

Galt, California
First Name
Markus
Last Name
Fowler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6DZM
This may be the last opportunity to get your Amateur Radio License before the FCC imposes the new $35 license/upgrade fee... Get Your Ham Radio License in Just 1 Saturday!
Saturday, December 11, 2021
8:15am-3:30pm – Doors Open at 7:45 AM
Stockton Fire Station #2
110 W Sonora St, Stockton, CA 95202
TEST ONLY SESSION AT 3:00 PM
Our “HamCram” Technique has a Better Than 97% Pass Rate
To register or for more information visit www.w6sf.org/hamcram.html or
call John Litz at 209-323-4028 - Sponsored by Stockton Delta Amateur Radio Club, Reid-Stevens Memorial Radio Club, Laurel VEC
You can get your Amateur Radio License in a
single day using our proven technique. No
Morse code test is required! Thousands have gotten their licenses at our events by studying the actual questions and
answers, some of which will appear on the FCC
exam given at the end of the day. No memorization is required. With the HamCram technique the answer that “looks right” usually is. More than 90 percent of
students pass their license exam on their very
first try. This is NOT a ham radio training course. You
will not understand ham radio when you complete HamCram. You will, however, be licensed and able to learn from other hams at your own pace.
HamCram is an easy way for emergency workers (paid and volunteer), CERT team members and others who might use Amateur Radio in an emergency to get their licenses. It is also an excellent way for current hams to help family members get their licenses. There is no easier or quicker way to get a ham license. HamCram is for persons seeking their first license (Technician Class) as well as current hams seeking to upgrade from Technician to General Class or General Class to Extra. We ask for a donation of $20 to cover the
Study Session Materials. There is no cost to take the Amateur Radio License Exam.
Limited Seating – Pre-registration is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
If you have ever wanted to get your license (or know someone who should), now’s the time!
Register www.w6sf.org/hamcram.html