Stifler's 5th GEN Get'n Out Rig

• HTML tutorial

stifler

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Member #

Few things already done. I am a big Jeep fan, have had 7 Jeeps recently. I purchased a 2011 4Runner 2wd and kicked myself in the ass for buying 2wd. Traded it in on a 2015 JKU to build and decided that the 4runner is where I belonged so I traded it in after 2 months and got myself a 2015 4runner SR5 4x4..... much better!

GOAL for this rig... family fun wagon. My son is working on his Eagle Scout and in 3 years when he can drive this will become his Rig!

As she sits now:
5100s front and rear, front set to 2.5"
rear SAW 1.5" coils
275 BFG KO2s
NFAB steps (will be swapping for sliders soon)
10-13 TE rack

Reactions: Butt Hurt

stifler

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Member #

got my GOBI full mesh no sunroof, removable crossbars, ladder, 40" LED ready, Hi Lift mounts and HD struts. Mod weekend! Also got a 40" LED bar and AOB Switch.... still waiting for my RTT!

stifler

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Member #

Got the old rack off, cleaned up all the old sealant, waxed the roof real good and got the GOBI feet on.... now gotta find someone to help me hoist the rack up there!

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Nice looking 4Runner. Would love to have one but can afford it. All my money goes to my Jeep.

Reactions: stifler

stifler

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Member #

Nice looking 4Runner. Would love to have one but can afford it. All my money goes to my Jeep.
I know how that is. I had 2 TJs and LJ and 2 JKUs..... I dumped a lot of money in them

stifler

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Member #

Got the winddeflector on and went to mount the LED bar and DAMNIT! they sent a 42" bar!!!! returning for a 40". On a bright note my ARB 2000 showed up ($218 to the door) just waiting on TrailDuty.com to get my awning mounts to me!

Reactions: SLO Rob