Steve & Deb Head North (Sometime in 2016?)

• HTML tutorial

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

No firm plans yet, but this is something we've been considering for this year, and talking to Cody yesterday (@MidwestOverlanders) it brought it back to the forefront.

Basic route we have in mind, with a lot of changes and additions to be made before the actual trip. This was just a quick Google Map route to get an idea how far it all was.

Reactions: MidwestOverlanders

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Is that the SS Badger route on the Ludington Manitowoc?
Yes, it is. The same one discussed in the OutdoorX4 article. When we went to Door County several years ago, we considered doing it, but never did. We'll definitely be taking it this time when we go. The worst part, is it only sails once a day, so we'd *have* to have reservations. I don't like scheduling more than a day ahead. Good thing it would be close to when we leave home, so we ought to know when we'll be there.

Last edited:

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

I like that route, when are you planning the trip for?
I don't even know if it will be this year. It seems to be another busy summer with family stuff. Both Deb's and my mothers are in their late 80s, and are three hours away. So we need to go there more and more. Daughter is home for the summer (she was going to be a camp staff, but that fell through), and more.

I might end up changing the title to 2017 and beyond...