Stay Safe/Stay Strong

• HTML tutorial

MishapMaggie

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Sherwood Park, AB, Canada
Member #

Cheers! I hope all is well with everyone! I'm plugging away at some little things on my rig so distancing myself from everyone else is A-OK with me! I'm finally getting some things done that have been pushed off for a few months. If anything I'll be even more ready when everything opens up again! I can't wait to get out camping in the Coal Branch soon! Take care everyone and stay safe out there!

dbw

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Manitoba, Canada
First Name
david
Last Name
wilton
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
n/a
Winnipeg here. New member. Pretty quiet forum. Actually pretty quiet in general staying home.

titicaca

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Calgary
Things are opening up and folks are getting out slowly. May long weekend was not as busy as expected in David Thompson country. With parks closures and restrictions I was expecting everyone heading for PLUZ. Not being able to have a cmapfire was a minor issue - not sure I agree with that risk mitigation decision.

IMG_20200515_154636314.jpg

MishapMaggie

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Sherwood Park, AB, Canada
Member #

It was pretty busy in the Upper Clearwater/ Ram PLUZ! Kids were out celebrating grads they never got... Luckily the FTR north gave us some peace. It's nice they opened some stuff up. I cannot wait for the little provincial camp areas to be open soon! As for the campfires, a propane fire pit was still fun to look at after a few beers :)20200519_170254.jpg