Launch Member

Contributor II

Cedar Hill, TN - Enumclaw, WA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Fyke
Member #

Took a quick day trip from FR 70 by Greenwater to I-90 in Cle Elum, then drove up into the Blewett Pass/Ellensburg area and spent the night on Lion Rock. Smooth trip, except for the turnoff that we later found out was pointless. During that turnoff, we ran into a tree across the trail that one of the trucks couldn’t get under because of his RTT, so we had to put the chainsaw to work. Great trip nonetheless.
Also, any time you are in the area, stop at Boone’s cafe in Cle Elum on N Oakes Ave. The breakfast burritos are awesome, and my family owns it. It’s even named after my son!

Attachments

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Took a quick day trip from FR 70 by Greenwater to I-90 in Cle Elum, then drove up into the Blewett Pass/Ellensburg area and spent the night on Lion Rock. Smooth trip, except for the turnoff that we later found out was pointless. During that turnoff, we ran into a tree across the trail that one of the trucks couldn’t get under because of his RTT, so we had to put the chainsaw to work. Great trip nonetheless.
Also, any time you are in the area, stop at Boone’s cafe in Cle Elum on N Oakes Ave. The breakfast burritos are awesome, and my family owns it. It’s even named after my son!
Looks awesome!

Reactions: MattF