Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
For those already registered and those to come, I’ll give a quick briefing on Saturday night before we leave Backroads & Bourbon. For those meeting us at LBL, I will send info to the entire group about a week out from our start date.

SJ.Overland

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
Hey All,

I just upped the total to 17 rigs, If we have all spots attend we may split into 2 or more groups and meet up at the end of the day. But we can plan on taking over an established campground as the dispersed sites will not be large enough to accommodate us all, or at least the ones on the water.

cosmoblu

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler III

Olive Branch, MS
Member #

I wish that I could join. I hope that you document some trails and leave your routes available. that would be awesome.

Thanks

RaD Overlanding

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Ohio, USA
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Kwapich
I would really like to attend this as well. However, this damn thing everyone is calling "life" keeps getting in my way. Still have some things left to do on the rig before the inaugural voyage, and my copilot (the wife) is having surgery tomorrow, so.....hopefully I'll catch you on the next one!

Rick

Reactions: SJ.Overland

SJ.Overland

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
I wish that I could join. I hope that you document some trails and leave your routes available. that would be awesome.

Thanks
We’ll catch ya in the next one, may target a time in October to head back. As for trails/routes there’s already a lot of info if you can do the research, but obviously it’s dependent on your rig which ones you can go. I’d share the ones we’ll do, but they will be influenced due to Turkey Hunting season. So it’s actually going to be a fairly tame route compared to what it could be.

Reactions: RaD Overlanding

SJ.Overland

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
I would really like to attend this as well. However, this damn thing everyone is calling \"life\" keeps getting in my way. Still have some things left to do on the rig before the inaugural voyage, and my copilot (the wife) is having surgery tomorrow, so.....hopefully I\'ll catch you on the next one!

Rick
We may host another one in the Fall and we'll likely target a weekend.

Reactions: RaD Overlanding

SJ.Overland

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
Hey All,

Please be sure to check your Inbox/DMs if you are registered for this event. I'm about to send out details there.