Spring is coming and its time to dust off your camping gear!

• HTML tutorial

Polaris Overland

Ambassador, Europe

Pioneer I

Newtonhill, Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire, UK
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Spinks
Member #

Service Branch
Royal Navy Veteran
Snip20190228_1.png

Longer days and sunshine can only mean one thing.

So who is looking to set up a meet?

I may be up in Aberdeen so a bit far to join in on many meet ups further south on a regular basis but I can and will support any members that want to set something going.

It doesn't have to be all formal, an informal get together is fine as a means of getting a few members in touch with each other and building our community.

Tell me what you need, if you want me to lead the planning and drive it forward let me know your ideas for where and when and I can start promoting / supporting.

So talk to me folks let me know what you want and what you need, its why I'm here.

Reactions: ❤️Lovey❤️

blackntan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
View attachment 87683

I may be up in Aberdeen so a bit far to join in on many meet ups further south on a regular basis but I can and will support any members that want to set something going.

It doesn't have to be all formal, an informal get together is fine as a means of getting a few members in touch with each other and building our community.

Tell me what you need, if you want me to lead the planning and drive it forward let me know your ideas for where and when and I can start promoting / supporting.

So talk to me folks let me know what you want and what you need, its why I'm here.
Fancy a run up north. The Black Isle ain’t been for a while

Polaris Overland

Ambassador, Europe

Pioneer I

Newtonhill, Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire, UK
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Spinks
Member #

Service Branch
Royal Navy Veteran
Any one fancy a day trip mid April? I'm home the 18th and would be good to meet a few people.
Happy to meet up for a coffee etc as with the Trossachs Trip and then Spring AO the month is getting full.
Give me a shout once you are home and we can sort something.

Maybe Mike (@snowcat) would like a trip or to join us too.

Reactions: Stewart (Stu) Pirie

❤️Lovey❤️

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

California
Member #

View attachment 87683

IMG_5940.JPG
Camping gear aired out!!!![emoji254][emoji254]

Reactions: Polaris Overland