Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

fresno, ca
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YFE
Hey gents and gals! Happy New Year!

It's that time of year for our planning and prep for a Spring Break Trip. I was planning to do the Southeastern ORegon High Desert in April 2020, buuuut after doing more research and talking with the Oregon Rangers, they said that that time of year may be risky for snow, mud, washes and inclimate weather. So in spite of driving 11+ hours for most of us to risk the weather and camping in mud, I would rather play it safe and head down to Anza Borrego desert which is East of San Diego, CA.

I will plan similar to Mojave in that we will leave around 9 for sights/trails and try to make camp by 4/5pm each night. I've been wanting to do Anza for quite some time and feel there will be ample to see and play at.

I will be doing more trip planning soon, but wanted to invite the crew first. I am NOT going to do a Rally Point for this event at this time, as i want to give past members the opportunity to participate first.

When: April 5-9/10th, 2020
Where: Anza Borrego Desert and outlying areas as time allows.
Who:
@Fakawi Tribe
@FJCharlieK
@Albert
@BJP
@Boulder Burt
@F150Fanatic
@K1mj
@Budman
@Inthewoods
@Martín
@jesus ortiz

LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE IN!
@OVRLNDXMARCO If you want to join and be our cook/tour guide, that would be awesome, haha.
@Michael or @Corrie if you both could join, I'd love to meetup with you both!
Looking forward to seeing you all and catching up on the trails, Mike

Budman

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Pleasanton, CA
First Name
Larry
Last Name
ONeil
Member #

Hey gents and gals! Happy New Year!

It's that time of year for our planning and prep for a Spring Break Trip. I was planning to do the Southeastern ORegon High Desert in April 2020, buuuut after doing more research and talking with the Oregon Rangers, they said that that time of year may be risky for snow, mud, washes and inclimate weather. So in spite of driving 11+ hours for most of us to risk the weather and camping in mud, I would rather play it safe and head down to Anza Borrego desert which is East of San Diego, CA.

I will plan similar to Mojave in that we will leave around 9 for sights/trails and try to make camp by 4/5pm each night. I've been wanting to do Anza for quite some time and feel there will be ample to see and play at.

I will be doing more trip planning soon, but wanted to invite the crew first. I am NOT going to do a Rally Point for this event at this time, as i want to give past members the opportunity to participate first.

When: April 5-9/10th, 2020
Where: Anza Borrego Desert and outlying areas as time allows.
Who:
@Fakawi Tribe
@FJCharlieK
@Albert
@BJP
@Boulder Burt
@F150Fanatic
@K1mj
@Budman
@Inthewoods
@Martín
@jesus ortiz

LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE IN!
@OVRLNDXMARCO If you want to join and be our cook/tour guide, that would be awesome, haha.
@Michael or @Corrie if you both could join, I'd love to meetup with you both!
Looking forward to seeing you all and catching up on the trails, Mike
Count me in, [ Budman]