Launch Member

Pathfinder I

St. George, UT, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
G
Member #

I will be moving to St. George in the next month or so and am down doing some last minute things in preparation. I dashed into the "Chick Fil A" for a bite and came out to find a Toyota Tacoma parked next to mine with a Leitner rack and RTT - I noticed an OB medallion in the same spot as mine - seems to be a natural place - driver side front quarter panel - but didn't note the number. Good to see such a strong representation of Overlanders here!! Looking forward to the move and getting time for all my hobbies!!

If that was you - you have an awesome rig!!!

Reactions: Cendee

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

I will be moving to St. George in the next month or so and am down doing some last minute things in preparation. I dashed into the "Chick Fil A" for a bite and came out to find a Toyota Tacoma parked next to mine with a Leitner rack and RTT - I noticed an OB medallion in the same spot as mine - seems to be a natural place - driver side front quarter panel - but didn't note the number. Good to see such a strong representation of Overlanders here!! Looking forward to the move and getting time for all my hobbies!!

If that was you - you have an awesome rig!!!
Look forward to having some fun outings up that way. Let me know when you get settled and we can plan something.