Ferndale, WA USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
Hello, hello! Just moved to Spokane from New Jersey! Looking forward to a trip out on trails! If anyone knows of any easy first runs to get my tires muddy, let me know!
Welcome to Overland Bound @Christina Winstead and to the Pacific Northwest. That is a pretty big move from NJ to WA! The great news is that you landed in a perfect spot to be able to get out and have fun.

As @Kent R mentioned, there is a monthly conference call for Northeast Washington and Northern Idaho [link] that might be of interest to you. There are is also planning already going on for more events up in your area, so keep an eye on this forum (the Northwest Region forum) [link] and on the Rally Point system [link] to keep in the know.

As @Captain Chaos mentioned, once spring/summer hits, there will be lots more to do. I look forward to seeing you out there! If you need anything, feel free to hit me up on the forums: @Jedi.

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Dilldog

Rank V
Launch Member
Investor

Influencer I

Spokane, WA.
First Name
Dillon
Last Name
Wilke
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LVO/ WRQL275
Service Branch
USAF
As mentioned above most of the neat places are under snow right now. However in the meantime if you just need a dirt fix you can hit up the 7 mile ORV park. Its nothing too crazy but is nice if you just need to get off the hard pan for a bit.
Also if you havent yet make sure you get a Discovery Pass, youll need it to access state land with your rig.
And of course, welcome to our little corner of awesome.

Captain Chaos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
Let me know when there's a meet up love to meet some locals I'm up in Colbert
Hello, hello! Just moved to Spokane from New Jersey! Looking forward to a trip out on trails! If anyone knows of any easy first runs to get my tires muddy, let me know!

I’m sure Sandpoint Steve sent you a message, but in case he missed you, we are meeting at Twigs Bistro on Farwell road at 6:30 pm on February 10.

Reactions: Sandpoint Steve

Dilldog

Rank V
Launch Member
Investor

Influencer I

Spokane, WA.
First Name
Dillon
Last Name
Wilke
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LVO/ WRQL275
Service Branch
USAF
Just wanted to say hi in the Northwest section. Live in Spokane but mainly go camping in N Idaho.
Dude I think I saw you last weekend. At the stop light of Ash and Francis, there was a silver GMC Terrain that pulled in super stupid style from the shopping center behind what I think was you. That stupid GMC was me, lol. Would have been around 8 I think...

FlyingFischer5

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Spokane, WA
Member #

Dude I think I saw you last weekend. At the stop light of Ash and Francis, there was a silver GMC Terrain that pulled in super stupid style from the shopping center behind what I think was you. That stupid GMC was me, lol. Would have been around 8 I think...
Very possible. Drive around that area a bunch as I live by Shadle.