Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
I’m in Liberty Lake. I go all over the area, I may be in Idaho one trip, Montana the next, then Washington or Oregon. I like seeing new country, and my list of places I want to see never shrinks.

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

Many places to explore using Spokane as a starting point. Hope to see you out there! Vance.

FlyingFischer5

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Spokane, WA
Member #

I would really like to get a little meet up going and put some faces to your names. Would like to check out some of your rigs as I'm new to the overlanding scene and maybe get some ideas. We can see who is interested and then find a good central meet up place like a Zips. We can check out others rigs then go inside to warm up, eat and possibly talk about some winter, spring and summer trips. I know it's kind of a hectic time of year so if you can't make it don't worry as I'm sure we will many more meet ups in the future!

Reactions: Aaron Niemi

Captain Chaos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
That sounds like a good idea. I’m only really available on weekends.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I would really like to get a little meet up going and put some faces to your names. Would like to check out some of your rigs as I'm new to the overlanding scene and maybe get some ideas. We can see who is interested and then find a good central meet up place like a Zips. We can check out others rigs then go inside to warm up, eat and possibly talk about some winter, spring and summer trips. I know it's kind of a hectic time of year so if you can't make it don't worry as I'm sure we will many more meet ups in the future!
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/inland-northwest-conference-call-06-17-2018.13703/

This thread will get your in touch with the local meet-up

Dilldog

Rank V
Launch Member
Investor

Influencer I

Spokane, WA.
First Name
Dillon
Last Name
Wilke
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LVO/ WRQL275
Service Branch
USAF
Im up in Shadle. I had been trying to get some interest going for a meet up recently myself. I am a big fan of in person meet ups, honestly one of the biggest reasons Im here is for the social aspect.

Reactions: FlyingFischer5

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Im up in Shadle. I had been trying to get some interest going for a meet up recently myself. I am a big fan of in person meet ups, honestly one of the biggest reasons Im here is for the social aspect.
This group has regular meet-ups they just use the phone in meet to organize. You should give it a try they are a great group.

Chetta58

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Walla walla wa
First Name
Butch
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Service Branch
Navy
I went to HS at Shadle and lived in N West Terrace (ill plead the 5th on how long ago that was). I live south a few hours now but still try to get up that way to visit and wheel when there’s an event etc... welcome

Dilldog

Rank V
Launch Member
Investor

Influencer I

Spokane, WA.
First Name
Dillon
Last Name
Wilke
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LVO/ WRQL275
Service Branch
USAF
This group has regular meet-ups they just use the phone in meet to organize. You should give it a try they are a great group.
Yeah it just always seems like Im busy when the phone call happens. I just think it would be easier and maybe even more inclusive if we used the message board to organize. I know for me and Im sure for many others, its easier to check on the message board when you have an extra 15-20min. rather than block out time on Sunday evening.
I should also add, being a diesel mechanic and former competition shooter, my hearing isn't what I would like it to be. Another reason I like in person meet ups is sometimes I have to use lip reading and gestures to band aid my hearing.

Last edited:

Captain Chaos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
Hello, hello! Just moved to Spokane from New Jersey! Looking forward to a trip out on trails! If anyone knows of any easy first runs to get my tires muddy, let me know!
Welcome to the area! There’s a ton of places to go around here, but right now most of those areas are getting pretty deep in snow. Take a day trip up to Gifford and take the ferry across to Inchelium. Then north through Colville, back to spokompton. It’s all asphalt, but pretty.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello, hello! Just moved to Spokane from New Jersey! Looking forward to a trip out on trails! If anyone knows of any easy first runs to get my tires muddy, let me know!
Welcome to Overland Bound!

The Inland-northwest meet-up conference call happens the third Sunday of the month, and they are also having several trail runs during the summer. If your interested here is the forum link.https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/inland-northwest-conference-call-06-17-2018.13703/

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R