• HTML tutorial

FlyingFischer5

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Spokane, WA
Member #

Hello,

I am looking to see if any of you have a rotopax I could checkout. Looking for the standard size from what I can tell is a 2 gallon but would also would like try a 3.5 gallon. I am wanting to just take a look at it and take measurements and also just walk around my vehicle and test clearance on different areas of my rig before I go out and buy the wrong mounts and/or do any fab work. If any of you have some rotopax and any free time and could help let me know. Should take no more than 15 minutes.

Thanks,
Craig

Dilldog

Rank V
Launch Member
Investor

Influencer I

Spokane, WA.
First Name
Dillon
Last Name
Wilke
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LVO/ WRQL275
Service Branch
USAF
A friend of mine was running Rotopax on his old trailer. Ill shoot him a text and see if he still has them. If he does Im sure he would be more than willing to meet up and let you take a look.

Reactions: FlyingFischer5

FlyingFischer5

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Spokane, WA
Member #

A friend of mine was running Rotopax on his old trailer. Ill shoot him a text and see if he still has them. If he does Im sure he would be more than willing to meet up and let you take a look.
Awesome! If he doesn't no worries. I got the measurements so I can do a rough mock up if I can't get my hands on any. Trying to see if my former boss can get some in stock at the store also, if not may run to 4wheelparts in Post Falls to see if they have any.

WU7X

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Spokane, WA
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Avery
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WU7X
I am Dilldog's friend. I have the one gallon Rotopaks. May be too small for your measurements. But if not, call me and we can get together sometime.

Dale

FlyingFischer5

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Spokane, WA
Member #

I am Dilldog's friend. I have the one gallon Rotopaks. May be too small for your measurements. But if not, call me and we can get together sometime.

Dale
Thanks for the reply Dale. I got rough measurements of the 2gal and the area I was looking at is too small. I think I might end up going with Jerry cans in a different area. They are also larger capacity and cheaper.

WU7X

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Spokane, WA
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Avery
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WU7X
they are much cheaper! You know can stack a couple one gallon RotoPaks. But the Jerry cans are cheaper.