• HTML tutorial

FlyingFischer5

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Spokane, WA
Member #

Hello,

So I am wanting to get a meet going this coming weekend. It looks like Sunday works the best for me and a couple others that have contacted me so lets shoot for Sunday the 16th. I know its only a week away but Christmas weekend is the following then New Years weekend. I'm still open for places to meet but one member recommended Petit Chat. If that works for everyone we can set it there and put down a Rally Point for it.

Shoot me your ideas so I can get a Rally setup on Monday!

Thanks,
Craig

Reactions: chuckoverland

FlyingFischer5

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Spokane, WA
Member #

I wish I could. Hopefully we can get another one going after the holidays.
No problem, I don't think it is happening anyways. No one has gotten back to me and its also the same day as the conference call which I don't want to take away from. We'll have to plan one for after New Years!

Reactions: Romer

FlyingFischer5

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Spokane, WA
Member #

Thanks! I've had it for about 13 years and has been through a few different stages. I put a decent amount of work to it and love the way it has turned out.

Dilldog

Rank V
Launch Member
Investor

Influencer I

Spokane, WA.
First Name
Dillon
Last Name
Wilke
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LVO/ WRQL275
Service Branch
USAF
Well crap sorry I missed this, I probably would have run out for it. At any rate Ill have to bug Steve and see what he is planning. Ill be honest, I suck at planning so its good that others are doing it, lol.
Though I should say Im the on call tech for my shop now, so the closer to Spokane the better.

Echelon

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Looking for good dispersed camping spots that I can get to with my Sorento, which doesn't have high clearance but does have decent tires with AWD. Tried looking on iOverlander and it doesn't show much within a couple hours of town but I know there must be some near by? I have a Smittybilt Overlander setup for camping.

chuckoverland

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Spokane, WA
Member #

Well crap sorry I missed this, I probably would have run out for it. At any rate Ill have to bug Steve and see what he is planning. Ill be honest, I suck at planning so its good that others are doing it, lol.
Though I should say Im the on call tech for my shop now, so the closer to Spokane the better.
We are planning on holding it at Twigs bistro and martini bar up north spokane.

Captain Chaos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
Looking for good dispersed camping spots that I can get to with my Sorento, which doesn't have high clearance but does have decent tires with AWD. Tried looking on iOverlander and it doesn't show much within a couple hours of town but I know there must be some near by? I have a Smittybilt Overlander setup for camping.
Most of the forest roads around are easily navigated with a clearance challenged vehicle. I would stay away from any that say “4x4 only” or “high clearance only” on most of the paper maps. Come up to Twigs when @Sandpoint Steve gets the meet and greet up. You’ll get LOTS of ideas there!

Captain Chaos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
Forest service roads do I need Discovery Pass for?

Is there a way to tell where camping is allowed and not off of these service roads?
You do not need a Discovery Pass unless it’s state owned land or a boat launch. It will be posted also. A Discovery Pass is a good thing to have though.
Dispersed camping is allowed almost anywhere. If there is a fire ring there, it’s probably a legal spot in the PNW.
Right now, most of the good spots are covered with snow though.

Sandpoint Steve

US NorthWest Region Local Expert
Supporter

Pathfinder III

Sandpoint, Idaho
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Marchiando
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7POE
Sure just planning for spring and summer, by then my setup should be fairly decent.
6:30 Sunday the 10th at Twig's. I need to make the reservation and post the rally point

Twig's bistro and martini bar.
401 E. Farwell rd. Spokane 99218