Launch Member

Member III

Spokane, WA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Niemi
Member #

Hey Anyone/Everyone around Spokane... Will anyone be available 4/7/18 to help me with the heavier parts of installing my suspension? I've got the tools, cramped garage and enough knowledge to get it done, but some of the installing is just easier with another set of hands...

Let me know if you're available to help, I'll buy the beer! I don't think it'll take more than a couple hours.
TIA
-Aaron

Rubyredfozzy

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Fort Mitchell, AL, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Welch
Member #

Hey Anyone/Everyone around Spokane... Will anyone be available 4/7/18 to help me with the heavier parts of installing my suspension? I've got the tools, cramped garage and enough knowledge to get it done, but some of the installing is just easier with another set of hands...

Let me know if you're available to help, I'll buy the beer! I don't think it'll take more than a couple hours.
TIA
-Aaron
If i was back in CDA I would have come over. I'm in Afghanistan though lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: Aaron Niemi

Aaron Niemi

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Spokane, WA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Niemi
Member #

Aron, did you get it done?
Sorry, I just saw your post.
Nope, I'm putting it off until I can get into my friends shop next weekend. I gave it the ol' college try but I got stymied on some of the suspension bolts. So, I'll be patient until I'm better equipped and have someone who can help me lift it all as well.
-Aaron