Off-Road Ranger I

Seattle
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Rivers
Ham/GMRS Callsign
WB7SXF
Hey, members: Over the time frame of approx 11/27 thru 11/29 (give or take a day), I received upwards of 20 e-mails from Overland Bound Community that either 'Forum Cube' had started, or various members had replied to, a conversation with me. When I try the link in the e-mail (dev (dot) overlandbound (cot) com/forums) it requires a login that doesn't accept the username/pw that I use to login here. Anyone have any similar experience, or any idea what is going on with these? I'm unable to get past the login screen on the links in the e-mails to try to see what's going on with them, so I'm not sure what, if anything, I should do next.

Thx
Thomas.

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

You should do nothing. haha. This was an issue where the dev machine that new features are tested tried and succeeded in sending test messages to some members. We killed it. Won't happen anymore. Just delete them or mark them spam if you want and you should be all set.

Zemuron99

Rank I

Off-Road Ranger I

Seattle
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Rivers
Ham/GMRS Callsign
WB7SXF
Thx, Chris, already deleted them. Just wanted to make sure there wasn't a bigger issue here. Have a good day and weekend.

Thomas.