Southern Oregon

• HTML tutorial

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

David here from roseburg Oregon. If anyone is in the area give a shout out, I would love to meet up and wheel.
Hello and welcome to the OB crew neighbor.....look forward to seeing your adventures....if your in the Bend area please reach out .

Reactions: Ecophoto

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
David here from roseburg Oregon. If anyone is in the area give a shout out, I would love to meet up and wheel.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page fo events and trips that might be happening close to you.
I would love to get a meet-up started in Souther OR I have been thinking about it for some time and will probably send out a local message to see who is interested.
If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

Reactions: Dpritch

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello. Just joined today. Currently in the Grants Pass area.

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page fo events and trips that might be happening close to you.
I would love to get a meet-up started in Souther OR I have been thinking about it for some time and will probably send out a local message to see who is interested.

I was in GP for ten years loved it!

Reactions: Reid Adventures

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Ferndale, WA USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
Hi @Dpritch, welcome to Overland Bound. The map shows that there are a few OB members in your area, but not a whole lot. I guess it is up to you to spread the word! The great news is that there is some beautiful overlanding in the Umpqua National Forest. If you are up for some travel (either North or South) there are meetups going on in Northern Oregon and Northern California. Information on those meetups is usually posted in the regional forums (Northwest and West) and on the Rally Point system. If there is nothing for you there, take a look at @Kent R's post on starting your own meetup.

Reid Adventures

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Rogue River, OR, USA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7BHH
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...great looking Toy and look forward to seeing your build and adventures neighbor.
I love your area. What a magnificent place. Was there for 10 weeks for work a few years ago and continue to visit. Going to have to get some info from you guys over there about great places to explore.

Beyond_Dirt

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Hello and welcome to the OB crew neighbor.....look forward to seeing your adventures....if your in the Bend area please reach out .
Hey Chadlyb, how is Alvord Desert this time of year? I’m thinking of driving there Monday and staying a couple days. Any info you have would be appreciated or alternate destinations. Thanks man!

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey Chadlyb, how is Alvord Desert this time of year? I’m thinking of driving there Monday and staying a couple days. Any info you have would be appreciated or alternate destinations. Thanks man!
Sorry , just got home. That's south eastern Oregon and I've never been. Probably cold but not any snow. Looks interesting, if you go please share info. Curious about if it's worth a trip. Thanks for reaching out.

Reactions: Beyond_Dirt

Dpritch

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Roseburg Oregon
Member #

Ya I would like that.