Tucson, AZ
First Name
Brien
Last Name
Wankel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K7XPO
Join us EVERY 3RD THURSDAY at the Button Brew House (6800 N Camino Martin, Tucson, AZ) to talk about adventuring over some delicious Tucson craft beer. The meetup is a general social event to talk about overlanding and maybe even plan some trips. Some months there may be a topic or speaker. Please note that the venue is BYOF - Bring Your Own Food. If you plan on eating, you are allowed to bring any food you like into the establishment. Often there is a food truck or cart parked outside serving food as well. The brewhouse does also have some pre-packaged snacks for sale, like nuts, jerky, sweets, etc.

View Rally Point
Last edited:
Reactions: Narbob

kbryan1022

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Tucson, AZ, USA
First Name
Kendall
Last Name
Bryan
Member #

It will be great to get this going an converse about our rigs and rides.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: brien

Graeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Catalina Avenue, Tucson, AZ, USA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Hoffmaster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7CRJ
Service Branch
Air Force
I am looking forward to next month - after my move to Tucson so that I can attend this social gathering. Phoenix does not have a good OB gathering. Believe me I have tried a few times.

Austin M

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Orlando, FL, USA
First Name
Austin
Last Name
Martin
Member #

I am looking forward to next month - after my move to Tucson so that I can attend this social gathering. Phoenix does not have a good OB gathering. Believe me I have tried a few times.
New to the group and live in Phoenix. Would like to get a regular meet up together up in Phoenix area. All that are interested, let me know and I can coordinate.

Reactions: theterkwiththesnerk

Graeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Todd
Last Name
Hoffmaster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7CRJ
Service Branch
Air Force
I am actually moving to Tucson today so I will start going to their meetups. Good luck with the Phoenix member meetups.

Fjforles

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Chandler, AZ, USA
First Name
Leslie
Last Name
Gutierrez
Member #

New to the group and live in Phoenix. Would like to get a regular meet up together up in Phoenix area. All that are interested, let me know and I can coordinate.
There was a meet last month in the Phoenix are( at bass pro shop parking lot)

tritonl

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Lukasz
Last Name
Mikula
Member #

Does the meet up move around the valley or is it mostly on the Mesa area. It would be nice to have it in different places and give a chance to people who do not want to drive an hour or more.

Fjforles

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Chandler, AZ, USA
First Name
Leslie
Last Name
Gutierrez
Member #

Does the meet up move around the valley or is it mostly on the Mesa area. It would be nice to have it in different places and give a chance to people who do not want to drive an hour or more.
It was my frist time at the meet and second meet. There were only 3 rigs. It would be nice to have it in different locations. Im in chandler. Ill be at the Tucson meet this thursday. 1hr30mi s goes buy quick

Reactions: Graeman

Fjforles

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Chandler, AZ, USA
First Name
Leslie
Last Name
Gutierrez
Member #

It was my frist time at the meet and second meet. There were only 3 rigs. It would be nice to have it in different locations. Im in chandler. Ill be at the Tucson meet this thursday. 1hr30mi s goes buy quick

Graeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Todd
Last Name
Hoffmaster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7CRJ
Service Branch
Air Force
I am looking forward to tomorrow's meet. Too bad we don't know how many vehicles/people will be showing up for it. Definitely hope that it is more than 3 vehicles, especially if we have someone driving down from Phoenix to join us. See you all at 6pm, in my Jeep.

Reactions: Fjforles

KLillie

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Tucson, AZ, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Lillie
Member #

I am thinking of coming by. I noticed that there is nothing about the meetup on the Overland Bound - Southwest Facebook page. Might be a good idea to promote on there as well.

Fjforles

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Chandler, AZ, USA
First Name
Leslie
Last Name
Gutierrez
Member #

I am looking forward to tomorrow's meet. Too bad we don't know how many vehicles/people will be showing up for it. Definitely hope that it is more than 3 vehicles, especially if we have someone driving down from Phoenix to join us. See you all at 6pm, in my Jeep.
There will be a meet up on the 27th in gilbert

Graeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Todd
Last Name
Hoffmaster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7CRJ
Service Branch
Air Force
It is that time again. I am looking forward to showing up on Thursday evening to see everybody again.