US Northwest South Sound Meetup: Tacoma, Oly, Lewis Co.

• HTML tutorial

purdytj

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Tacoma, WA
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7PXG
I'd like to be kept in the loop about meetups. I have a wife doing a master's degree and 3 young daughters at home, so I can't make it to much until summer, but would appreciate access to meetup information. Thank you for initiating!

Reactions: a12houk

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
Aaron, Thank you for starting a meetup down in your area! That will be a great opportunity for the South of Seattle folks. We won't be able to make this one as we have another event, but will definitely travel south and attend once and a while if you make them regular. Your efforts at posting Rally Points are much appreciated, and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reactions: M Rose

mmp

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lugoff, SC, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Powell
Member #

I'm going to try and attend this. I go out of town that next week so depending on what I need to finish before leaving will determine my availability.

a12houk

Rank VII

Off-Road Ranger I

Rochester, Washington, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Houk
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WRQJ715
Aaron, Thank you for starting a meetup down in your area! That will be a great opportunity for the South of Seattle folks. We won't be able to make this one as we have another event, but will definitely travel south and attend once and a while if you make them regular. Your efforts at posting Rally Points are much appreciated, and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Thanks!
Looking forward to seeing you and Michelle again as well.
I have a block of time in July and another in August. Trying to decide where to go...

Reactions: OTH Overland

15PSD

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Bremerton, WA, USA
First Name
Jake
Last Name
Evenson
Member #

I am a strong maybe ;) As long as none of my kids have sporting events, I should be there with my son.

Mark and Linda Gordon

Rank II

Contributor III

Sequim, WA, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Gordon
Member #

Even if you can't make this one, please speak up in the forum if you would join when you can.
I'm hoping to create a regular meetup event.

We would like to be kept in the loop if you would please. We are very busy for the next several months, however, hope to travel and meet people starting late spring/early summer. We live in Sequim.

Boon

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Olalla, WA, USA
First Name
Jerry
Last Name
Boone
Member #

I would love for this to become a regular thing. I will miss this weekend unfortunately but will try my best to make future meetings in tacoma

a12houk

Rank VII

Off-Road Ranger I

Rochester, Washington, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Houk
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WRQJ715
Hey Everyone!
I'm really looking forward to meeting people and developing a local group that's willing to get together.

This message is for everybody, even those not able to attend Sunday...
Does it work best to have a concrete meeting day (example: 2nd Sunday of every month) or is random ok?

I would love to share hosting duties. Anybody else willing to plan a get-together?

What do you want to do during get-togethers? Trail Runs? Rig Walk-a-rounds? set up camp in somebody's yard and cook breakfast? Make it a weekend camping trip? What else would be fun?

What would make these meet-ups the most valuable for you?