Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Hattiesburg, MS, USA
First Name
Hyman
Last Name
Stovall
Member #

Yea you are right about MS. We def need more people. I live in Hattiesburg. I just did my first overlanding trip with a friend doing the trails near Ouray, CO for a week back in August. The friend road with me. We talked about how much fun it would’ve been to camp and adventure with more people.

Reactions: GrindGuy666

GrindGuy666

Rank 0

Traveler I

Vancleave, MS, USA
Member #

Yea you are right about MS. We def need more people. I live in Hattiesburg. I just did my first overlanding trip with a friend doing the trails near Ouray, CO for a week back in August. The friend road with me. We talked about how much fun it would’ve been to camp and adventure with more people.
I bet that was a killer trip

Reactions: StovallH

Neal A. Tew

US Rocky Mountain Local Expert
Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW

Look me up if you're ever out this way again!

Reactions: StovallH

24RobM

Rank III
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Wiggins, MS, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
McKinnell
Member #

Wiggins area here and I'm frustrated that there's not anything going on in this part of the world. I'm going to try my best to pull something together. Let me know if you're interested.

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
Fort Walton Beach in NW Florida here so not too far from you guys in Southern MS! Meridian is about 4 hours from me, I go through there on my way to my hunting lease near Goodman, MS.