South Eastern meet and greet

• HTML tutorial

Litedrizzle

Rank 0

Traveler I

I'm new to this forum so bare with me and let me know if I'm reaching too far. I've seen most of the posts within this region forum focus more towards trip planning and mostly northern area. I'd like to propose a meet up with date TBD by group vote. I'm from Wv but looking to meet members around my area. With summer time coming up thought it would be a good time with most members having families to plan around. Feel free to pm me or simply reply so others can gather info as this moves along.

Sent from my SM-N915V using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: TerryD

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
Careful, @Chris Jones will rope you into spearheading your local meet-ups! Haha Na, if you're wanting to get one going he's good to help with ideas. You can check into the three Virginia meet-ups that are happening this month for ideas on how to get things going and use the map to message guys in your area.

We (the three of us in Va) have tried to setup meet-ups with around an hour's drive time to get to for monthly type things but are working on a larger statewide meet-up.

Good luck!

Reactions: Litedrizzle

Litedrizzle

Rank 0

Traveler I

Well thanks for the info I was thinking trying to get like Wv, VA, PA, and maybe even MD in on one since there isn't a crazy amount of members and finding some sort of central location to host it like the eastern panhandle of Wv

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

I heard my name... ;) I'm going to keep my eye on this. Looks like it could be a good time. Let me know how I can help or if you just want to be left alone.

Litedrizzle

Rank 0

Traveler I

I heard my name... ;) I'm going to keep my eye on this. Looks like it could be a good time. Let me know how I can help or if you just want to be left alone.
Thanks man probably gonna need all the help I can get. There is a offroad park in the northern part of my state but probably leave the location to group vote. But I'm gonna be buying my badge here in the next few weeks so I can use the map then to message the sparse locals

Reactions: TerryD

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
The map is kinda funky right now. Many many people showing up on null island instead of being placed properly. Not sure what's happened but even I was there this morning and had to sort that out. But good luck man!

Litedrizzle

Rank 0

Traveler I

im going to post up the first straw poll for anyone in the region to vote on so here is the link to the poll third option is for anyone to suggest another location/s
we need to work out when we want the meet up as well so feel free to make your thoughts known

Dillonj33

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Bovard, pa
Member #

Hey guys,
Thanks for reaching out to me litedrizzle. I'll be following the link. I want to look up the locations alittle more before voting, I'll def be in touch.

Litedrizzle

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hey guys,
Thanks for reaching out to me litedrizzle. I'll be following the link. I want to look up the locations alittle more before voting, I'll def be in touch.
no problem not really rushing to make it final trying to get the most people to show up considering there arent a crazy amount at least active that I can tell around my state