Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Wow, these waterfalls in the Veadeiros National Park look amazing! Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures! Again something to put on my list for a potential South America trip! What is the best time of the year to visit the Veadeiros National Park? Thanks!

Reactions: Gustavo Amaral

Gustavo Amaral

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

São Paulo, Brazil
First Name
Gustavo
Last Name
Amaral
Member #

Wow, these waterfalls in the Veadeiros National Park look amazing! Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures! Again something to put on my list for a potential South America trip! What is the best time of the year to visit the Veadeiros National Park? Thanks!
Bjoern, the Veaderos National Park is available to be visited in all seasons. Like the Pantanal, you will see waterfalls full of water between November / March and more empty for the rest of the year. But unlike the Pantanal, there you can enjoy it every season by land. on my last trip there, unfortunately, this waterfall was closed due to covid19. But you can see how wonderful it is in those pictures.

0103.jpg0104.png0102.jpg0105.jpg0106.jpgimages.jpg

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Wow, this is so great! Thanks for sharing those pictures! Have you been there currently? South America is definitely on my list for one of the next big trips....

Gustavo Amaral

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

São Paulo, Brazil
First Name
Gustavo
Last Name
Amaral
Member #

Wow, this is so great! Thanks for sharing those pictures! Have you been there currently? South America is definitely on my list for one of the next big trips...
Hi Bjoern! We were there in January 2020. I hope to be there again at the end of 2021.

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Wow, this is fabulous! Amazing landscape! I HAVE to go there! So, this national park is about 1,000km east of the Pantanal, right?

What is the current situation on the ground regarding C19? I guess, if you were there last week, things are slowly recovering and getting better, right? Thanks.

Gustavo Amaral

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

São Paulo, Brazil
First Name
Gustavo
Last Name
Amaral
Member #

Wow, this is fabulous! Amazing landscape! I HAVE to go there! So, this national park is about 1,000km east of the Pantanal, right?

What is the current situation on the ground regarding C19? I guess, if you were there last week, things are slowly recovering and getting better, right? Thanks.
Yeap! It's nearly it if you travel from the "South Pantanal" - here the route (Miranda to Delfinópolis) (-20.245125,-46.514090) - From the "transpantaneira" (North Pantanal) it's longest (https://goo.gl/maps/kP5QEek7jvycrzHP9) them the south Pantanal. So, about C19, sadly, it's in the same stage as the last time that we talk about it. I traveled last week only because this is a remote area that I usually visit. So, I know where and when I must be there to avoid people and other kinds of troubles in these pandemic times. For you, I bet it will not be a problem due to you will travel after these crazy times…

Reactions: El-Dracho

ThundahBeagle

Rank V

Advocate I

Massachusetts
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Beagle
Member #

All geological eras exposed in one place! Ischigualasto Provincial Park, a UNESCO world heritage site in Argentina. Impressive spot and less-visited them other less interesting places. Check these perfectly spherical rocks! The name of this area is "bocce court". It's awesome!!!

View attachment 152881
View attachment 152879
View attachment 152880
View attachment 152883
View attachment 152882View attachment 152884View attachment 152886
View attachment 152887
That one is similar to US's South Dakota Badlands!

Very nice pictures and travels. Each new one I see I have to hit "like"

Gustavo Amaral

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

São Paulo, Brazil
First Name
Gustavo
Last Name
Amaral
Member #

That one is similar to US's South Dakota Badlands!

Very nice pictures and travels. Each new one I see I have to hit "like"
Tks Andrew, this is a really fantastic land. And it's so interesting how similar are the North/south hemispheres. I will post here my last trips. The last ones, due to COVID, only in my country! Best!

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Very nice. I bet you have taken many great photos again. Looking forward to it!

Cheers, Bjoern