Launch Member

Influencer I

Travis County, Texas, United States
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Mack
Member #

Come on out and meet your Sonoma County OB neighbors and friends!
Doesn't matter what you drive, come on out and discuss rigs, mods and possible future Trail Runs and Camp overs in and around the regional area. We will be getting to know each other with discussions of a possible Lost Coast Rally Event and more.

View Rally Point

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Could you put some more details on the meet up location or business name.

Thanks!

Reactions: WCO_Ryan

stage7

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Mack
Member #

Hello Kent R and WCO_Ryan! Thanks for the interest.
@ Kent: If you click on the yellow/orange bar that says View Rally Point Details it will take you to the page with all the info. Sorry for the late reply. I just found out I'm not watching my own thread. I did not know I had to click the watch button for the thread I started. Doh!
WCO if you click on the page you can respond with a attend or no attend button I believe. That is unless I botched the Rally Event. It's the first time I've used the rally event section. Hope to see you there!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kent R

stage7

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Mack
Member #

If we're lucky. I had no idea when I planned this that it was going to end up the hottest day of the friggin' year. :sweat: Apologies in advance to everyone. If anyone want's to bailout I would not hold it against you. We can just pretend it's a rally in Death Valley. lol

KeldaMae

Rank I

Contributor III

Hi Everyone! I'm new to the forum and am planning on heading out to Usal beach early Saturday morning for the first time from San Francisco then I came across this meetup! Google map says that Usal Beach is ~3hrs 40mins from the Taqueria. Would it make sense to stop by first (I'd love to meet you all!) or should I try to get to Usal Beach as early as possible and just wait for the next meetup? Apologies for the noob question, never been dispersed camping before so not quite sure what to expect.

WCO_Ryan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Napa ca
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Hackett
Member #

Hi Everyone! I'm new to the forum and am planning on heading out to Usal beach early Saturday morning for the first time from San Francisco then I came across this meetup! Google map says that Usal Beach is ~3hrs 40mins from the Taqueria. Would it make sense to stop by first (I'd love to meet you all!) or should I try to get to Usal Beach as early as possible and just wait for the next meetup? Apologies for the noob question, never been dispersed camping before so not quite sure what to expect.
Well we would love to have you but if youre trying to get a spot at Usal this weekend you'll need to get up there ASAP. they fill up quick on regular weekends.

Reactions: stoney126

KeldaMae

Rank I

Contributor III

Well we would love to have you but if youre trying to get a spot at Usal this weekend you'll need to get up there ASAP. they fill up quick on regular weekends.
Makes sense, our original plan was to leave San Francisco around 4a-5a, so we'll stick with that. Hope to meet you all next time!

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Hey all, but late but was great to meet you all. Thanks for getting this together. When's the next meet?