dchurch

Rank III

Advocate I

Oregon, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Church
If you are not listening to blues or soul or something with some killer harmonica in it you are not listening to music! ;) If for example you need some adrenaline this might help:

velo47

Rank VII
Launch Member

Member III

Albuquerque, NM, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Harland
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3TAX
Colter Wall is a new fave.
James McMurtry is great traveling music, especially in the West and Southwest.
Jimmy Buffett is, well, Buffett. I've loved his music since we used to sneak into his shows when I was a kid (70s in Aspen).
Amazing Rhythm Aces.

Outdoordog

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Big Bear, CA, USA
First Name
Jino
Last Name
Hwang
Member #

Yes. We like our music loud!
Indeed.
Got a new head unit, speakers, amp, and subwoofer installed. Very happy.

Kenwood dmx7706s, cheap (temporary til I find good components 3 way) kicker coaxials, and 10" Kicker q series l7 subwoofer. Got a custom sealed box for the sub coming.
So far, it's very loud, but my goal is to make it better sound quality, hence the midrange speaker (3 way).

Reactions: SquishBang

grubworm

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

louisiana
First Name
grub
Last Name
worm
Member #

Service Branch
USN-Submarines
i love 80s music but have been getting bored with it after 30+ yrs.. i saw this guy out of Norway do covers with a metal twist to them and have been enjoying his stuff...

Last edited:

Moebius01

Rank V

Advocate I

TN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Jowers
Member #

As I put it when people ask my musical tastes, I listen to everything from Mozart to Metallica, so my playlist on any given drive really depends on the mood I'm in.

Reactions: Outdoordog

SJ.Overland

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
As I put it when people ask my musical tastes, I listen to everything from Mozart to Metallica, so my playlist on any given drive really depends on the mood I'm in.
I'm in the same boat, I have genres that I listen to more than most (I.E. rock/metal & synthwave/electronic) but I really listen to everything to at least some degree.

Moebius01

Rank V

Advocate I

TN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Jowers
Member #

I'm in the same boat, I have genres that I listen to more than most (I.E. rock/metal & synthwave/electronic) but I really listen to everything to at least some degree.
I get some definite weird looks when people see my presets on Sirius. 80s, 70s, Sinatra, Broadway, Classical, Rock The Bells (LL Cool J's channel), 40s, Spa, Classic Vinyl, Bluesville, Springsteen, and Comedy Greats.

Arailt

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Prosper, TX, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Arailt
Member #

50s rock & roll and doo-wop, 60s soul, classic rock (60s-70s), 80s pop, 90s grunge/alternative. Not much after the 90s, except for country (rarely) in the right time/place. No music if I'm doing technical off-roading (4lo).

Reactions: SJ.Overland

NorbiLorenns

Rank I

Contributor III

UA
First Name
Norbi
Last Name
Lorenns
When discussing music, it is important to explore opportunities to promote and distribute our favorite tracks. Platforms like SoundCloud offer incredible opportunities for artists to showcase their work to a wider audience. Considering services like Buy SoundCloud Plays Archives can be a strategic move to increase visibility and engagement for your music. Let's continue the conversation about how we can use digital platforms to enhance our music experiences and effectively reach new listeners.

Last edited: