Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
Nice video. I enjoyed off-road consulting's pics of this run over the weekend. I live relatively close to AOAA but have yet to check it out.

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
Great Video....Will be kool when they open up some camping. You hear anything about that?
You know, I forgot to ask. The only thing I've heard so far is the Wheelers LLC event which might actually be the first opening... not sure.
I've heard it's already open and Wheelers states the same. Kinda surprising since winter camping isn't a popular thing but it will certainly be open in the spring.

Definitely check it out. The place is gigantic! 7000 acres. They have maps, but going with someone who knows the grounds is so much nicer.
I'd much rather go there than Rausch and I've been really tempted to do off road consulting's 101, 201 classes there. You can always learn more right.

ManWithJeep

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

New York
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Aaa
Member #

I'd much rather go there than Rausch and I've been really tempted to do off road consulting's 101, 201 classes there. You can always learn more right.
I'm actually doing a private 201/recovery/expedition class this spring with Off Road Consulting. My first class, but like you said there's always something new to learn. They have a good reputation for instruction too, figured why not. Good excuse to get out on the trails for a weekend.