Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Service Branch
Corpsman of Marines
This will fit on any vehicle with a two-in receiver.

I bought this about a year ago. My thought was I would put it on and take it off as my '80 is my daily driver. Turns out I'm too lazy to do that. I'm into it for about $2,300. When I bought it there was an 8 to 10 week wait. Right now their website just says it's out of stock.

I've had zero problems with it. Zero wobble on the hitch mount. Really nice that I could still haul my trailer even with this installed. So you can too or carry your mountain bike on your rack or whatever you want to use your 2-in hitch for You're not losing it with this.

I'm hoping to get as close to $2,000 as possible to help fund a permanent bumper install.

Here's the manufacturer link to the item.

Here is the screen shot of my order. Just shy of $2300

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: RN J

USMCDocJ

Rank V

Traveler III

Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Service Branch
Corpsman of Marines
So dang temping. I don’t think it will work with my PullKitchen though now that I’ve watched a video on how it works.
If you would like I can measure from the top of the hitch to the top of the main cross member when the swingouts are all the way open to give you a better idea if it would work or not. Basically making sure you have clearance for your tailgate to drop all the way.

Jariners

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Kittitas County, Washington, United States
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Cochran
Member #

So dang temping. I don’t think it will work with my PullKitchen though now that I’ve watched a video on how it works.
If you would like I can measure from the top of the hitch to the top of the main cross member when the swingouts are all the way open to give you a better idea if it would work or not. Basically making sure you have clearance for your tailgate to drop all the way.
Thank you for the offer but the issue is the storage being able to open on the rear hatch of the PullKitchen on the tire side of this carrier. I don’t think the tire swings out far enough away.