US Southeast SOLD

• HTML tutorial

BrandonH

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Good afternoon fellow OB members,

I'm selling a 4Runner C4Fab Lo Pro Winch Bumper with the Extreme LED X6S Slim Series 2D Amber White Combo 25'' Single Row LED. I also had the bumper black powder coated. Brand new with the light bar this came out to be $1,103. It was an additional 200-300 to get it painted locally. Can't remember the exact amount.

This is brand new and never been used before.

Why am I selling? Well originally I was going to put it on my 2018 4R. However, second child came into the picture shortly after purchasing the bumper. Lost track of time and never got it installed. I've since traded in my 4R and purchased a Gladiator. Therefore, no need for this bumper.

Save yourself a few hundred bucks off the bumper and powder coating.

Asking $900.

I'm located in NW Arkansas (Fayetteville area). I do not want to hassle with shipping.

Contact me via Text/Call: 479-466-5339. I have a tendency of not answering phone calls I do not recognize so please make sure to leave a clear message. Text would be the best option.
Email: Bhickman5@hotmail.com

Thanks

BrandonH

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

I am interested, but I'm in the same boat as many others in that I am not close to you. I am planning on driving through in the next two months, but I'm not sure when. If it's still available when I come through I will reach out to you.
Sounds good! I'm leaving this up as long as it's still for sale so if you see this feel free to hit me up. Safe travels

Momba

Rank 0

Traveler I

I will pay 900 dollars but need it shipped to me. I will pay shipping as well. PayPal dollars. Call me if interested. 406-459-0140. Thanks Paul. Zip code is 59634.