Rank I

Contributor III

Oakland, CA, USA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Schwarcz
Hi OB!

I am selling a really nice 15 cubic foot roof top box. It will work with aero or round cross bars. It was used on two trips, one through the south west, another in Oregon. It shows minor signs of use, but absolutely nothing is broken, everything functions properly, and there are no leaks. I have a vehicle that has a bit more interior space now, so I don't use it anymore and it's just taking up space in the garage.

One particularly nice feature about this cargo box is its unique hinge design that lets it be opened from either the passenger or drivers side.

Asking $450, retails new for $700

Here's Yakima's website about the product that should answer any fitment questions.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

RevIza

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Berkeley, CA, USA
Member #

Hi OB!

I am selling a really nice 15 cubic foot roof top box. It will work with aero or round cross bars. It was used on two trips, one through the south west, another in Oregon. It shows minor signs of use, but absolutely nothing is broken, everything functions properly, and there are no leaks. I have a vehicle that has a bit more interior space now, so I don't use it anymore and it's just taking up space in the garage.

One particularly nice feature about this cargo box is its unique hinge design that lets it be opened from either the passenger or drivers side.

Asking $450, retails new for $700

Here's Yakima's website about the product that should answer any fitment questions.

Thanks for looking.
Hi Is your box still for sale? I'm in East Bay and am interested.