SOLD SOLD - S. INDIANA - Roof Nest Sandpiper with 4 Season Ptarmigan insulation kit, like new - $2400

• HTML tutorial

PoorlyTiedFly

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Columbus, IN, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Doughty
Member #

For sale is a 2019 RoofNest tent slept in exactly 5 times. It is like new. This is the Sandpiper model and comes with an aluminum bars/rack on top, capable of holding up to 100 lbs while the vehicle is in motion. Ideal to carry bikes, kayaks, skis or any other gear. In addition to this awesome tent in excellent condition, you will get an 8.5' telescoping ladder, sand mat (to keep your feet clean), shoe storage bags, mounting hardware and a replacement gas strut. In addition, I have purchased and will include the 4 season Ptarmigan insulated wall kit that was an additional $400 from Roofnest. All in, I have about $3,500 in this setup - don't miss your chance on a great buy!

The inside of the tent is also in perfect shape. There are no rips, stains, dirt or odors of any kind. It is as close to new as you can get. I am only selling because I have upgraded to the next bigger size up from RoofNest - I don't need two. :) I have my tent installed on a bird dog trailer that is only used for hunting and is stored in garage the rest of the time - so it hasn't even been out in the weather much over the past 2 years.

Dimensions:
Interior: 45" wide by 80" long.
Exterior: 47" wide by 82" long by 12" tall.
36" tall on inside.
Width (left-right) between Roofnest mounting rails: 21.5"
Minimum distance (front-back) between your rack's crossbars: 28"
Weighs 135 lbs.

more details here: Roofnest Sandpiper 2 Person Hardshell Roof Top Tent

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: