littlefish

Rank I

Contributor II

SOLD

Asking $800 local pickup only.

The slide has been sold.

$1000 for the 75DZ and slide together.
$300 for just the slide
$800 for just the fridge, but I would really like to sell the fridge with the slide together.

I’m changing up my entire setup. I had this fridge/freezer on this slide on top of the drawers I had in the bed of my truck. I got rid of the drawers and bought a trailer. This unit is just too big for the trailer and is really too much for the kind of trips I do now that I have two young kids, we don’t go on the road for weeks at a time like we used to.

I bought this combo in the spring of 2020. The fridge works great and has given me zero issues. There are some scratches in the exterior on the one side that would face the rest of the cargo in my truck. Aside from that, it is totally clean and functions like new. I have all the interior dividers, and both the DC and AC cords. Bluetooth connectivity works too.

The slide is an Alu-Cab tilting fridge slide in size XL. The tilting feature is a must if you are going to have the fridge mounted high up like I did with above my drawers. It will function like a normal slide though if you don’t need the tilt feature.

I’m located in southern NY, and would be willing to meet within about 60-90 of my location. We are also driving up to Maine in August and I might be able to fit everything, but I can’t say for sure.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Brooks638

littlefish

Rank I

Contributor II

Bump. I’ve got box for the slide, so I can ship the slide to the lower 48. To the west cost it should be just shy of $100 for shipping. Less the closer you are to NY depending on your zip.