US Southwest SOLD Goose Gear - BRAND NEW RAM 2500/3500 Second Row 60% passenger seat delete plate system - Utah

• HTML tutorial

VictorC

Rank I

Contributor II

New York
SOLD

_________

Condition: Brand new / never used
Asking price: $800 OBO (We paid $1,045.00 including shipping and taxes)
Pick-up from Salt Gears Off Road in Salt Lake City, UT
Model: 60% Passenger Seat Delete - With Factory Subwoofer - With Center Console Notch

We passed an order for the this plate system from Goose Gear for our RAM 2500 back in September and it was just shipped to our shop in Salt Lake City Utah yesterday!

Why are selling? We sold our truck last weekend and the new owner is not interested to buy the platform.

So if you are looking for the 60% passenger seat delete from Goose-Gear for your RAM and don't want to wait 12 weeks and pay full price, please come to Salt Lake City, UT to pick it up from Salt Gears Off Road (or get it installed by them directly)!

I don't have a picture of the plate since it's being delivered from Goose Gear at the moment, but it will look like this (minus the driver seat platform).

Last edited:

LRFam1718

Rank VI
Launch Member

Trail Mechanic II

Newport News, Virginia, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Gain
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRUM572
Condition: Brand new / never used
Asking price: $800 OBO (We paid $1,045.00 including shipping and taxes)
Pick-up from Salt Gears Off Road in Salt Lake City, UT
Model: 60% Passenger Seat Delete - With Factory Subwoofer - With Center Console Notch

We passed an order for the this plate system from Goose Gear for our RAM 2500 back in September and it was just shipped to our shop in Salt Lake City Utah yesterday!

Why are selling? We sold our truck last weekend and the new owner is not interested to buy the platform.

So if you are looking for the 60% passenger seat delete from Goose-Gear for your RAM and don't want to wait 12 weeks and pay full price, please come to Salt Lake City, UT to pick it up from Salt Gears Off Road (or get it installed by them directly)!

I don't have a picture of the plate since it's being delivered from Goose Gear at the moment, but it will look like this (minus the driver seat platform).

Sent you a note on expedition portal (Ramfam1718). I'm still very interested if you can work shipping with the shop.