chop480

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Seligman, AZ
First Name
Carl
Last Name
Wright
Offering for sale a complete 5' bed GG camper system. Currently installed in a 2022 Nissan Frontier with AT Overland top. Will fit the 5' Tacoma and is advertised as fitting any midsize 5' bed truck. I am currently removing the system from my truck and can provide pictures on request after today. The camper system is available for review on the GG website until I can get some pictures together.

The system consists of:
Driver side front utility module (fits over wheel well with top access below)
Driver side rear double drawer module
Passenger side front utility module (fits over wheel well with top access below)
Passenger side rear icebox module
Sleep deck for front utility module

Current GG price for the system is $5,625. I am asking $3000 for everything. Excellent condition.
I'm located in Seligman, AZ off I-40 at exit 123 or I can deliver within Phoenix area or northern AZ.

Attachments

chop480

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Seligman, AZ
First Name
Carl
Last Name
Wright
It probably would fit front to back since the 5 foot dimension is the same. The full size is wider so the sleep deck would, most likely, not fit. You'd just have a wider aisle between the side units but otherwise should fit. I'm sure there would be some minor mods to fit over the wheel wells. The structural members are 80/20 pieces and are readily available on the 80/20 website if you needed to use an alternate method to assemble in that area.