US West SOLD For Sale- Sacramento, Ca area- Adventure ready off-road/overland trailer with RTT, General Tires, lots of gear-$6000

• HTML tutorial

California Overland

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Roseville, Ca.
Member #

Here is an adventure ready off-roading and overlanding trailer for sale.

The trailer is built on a Jeep Willys axle and leaf spring. Two new shocks were recently installed. It has a 2" coupler. Trailer lights are a 4-way pin and are currently connected to a 7-way flat blade for my Toyota truck. (You would need to supply the correct adapter for your vehicle if it doesn't have a 7-way.)
The trailer bed is 48"x45". The overall length is 103". Unleaden weight is stated as 250lbs by DMV. I can't confirm that, but unloaded this trailer is very light and easy to move around by hand. There is room on the tongue to mount whatever you might want to mount- propane, extra battery, toilet, etc. This trailer is registered with the CA DMV so it is fully road legal. Pink slip is in hand.

Included in the sale of this trailer are:

2-General Grabber ATx 33x12.5xR15 Light Truck tires. Load range C, Tri-peaks rated M+S. Tons and tons of miles left on these bomb- proof tires.
1-Smittybuilt Overlander, 2- person roof top tent in excellent condition, 92"x55".
1-REI Camp Dreamer Double Mattress. Tags still on.
4- 105qt Plano storage bins for all your gear.
2- 3.5 gallon Rotopax.
2- Rotopax mounts.
1- 7 gallon water jug with spigot.
1- rear stabilizer.
1- Masterlock tongue lock.
4- wicker baskets for food storage
2- fabric totes for clothing storage.
(Note: if the buyer would like the stove shown in the pictures, I can include that as well, free of charge.)

This trailer is extremely agile off road and on. It's a breeze to pull. The huge 33" tires handle all surfaces-mud, rock, washboard, asphalt- with ease. One of the best aspects of this trailer is its versatility. With the Plano boxes you can carry everything you need to bring, the under storage shelves are deep and allow you to carry weeks worth of dry goods, and there's still room left over to carry up to 21 gallons of water. With this trailer we've managed to stay completely off grid for 10 days before needing a restock.

If you've been eyeing a new Turtleback or Patriot camper but can't justify the $30K or more price tag, then consider this trailer that is more capable off road, allows you to carry all your gear, and is offered at a fraction of the price of a Turtleback or Patriot.

So, why am I selling this trailer if I love it so much? In a word, injuries. Old injuries have made climbing up and down ladders not very enjoyable. So, I need to upgrade to something that will allow me to sleep on a real mattress, closer to the ground. If it weren't for my bad neck and back I wouldn't be selling this trailer. I really do love it and have enjoyed using it and taking care of it. It saddens me to let it go, but to continue enjoying the outdoors I need to be more comfortable.

So, that's the long and short of it. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, I'll try to answer them promptly.

$6000 cash, Venmo, Zelle, or PayPal.

Thanks.

20200806_125931.jpg20200806_130129.jpg20200806_130034.jpg20200806_091200.jpg20200806_091633.jpg20200806_125951.jpg20200806_130632.jpg20200607_211622.jpg20200706_162034.jpg